Please help me to setup the focbox unity I appreciate your help

Hello can you help me to setup up the focbox unity I have an dual 6s lipo 60c 8000mah 480a total I run them in series I have a dual 6374 149kv sensorless 70a motor max total and 12awg xt60 series cable and extension cable what is the ideal setting for my setup also i want to disable the reverse function I’m new to esk8 so please help me!!

@Bas1

Your questions have already been answered in the first place you asked, 20 hours ago. No need to start a new thread copy-pasting the same question.

6 Likes

Lol I think he wants more info

In that case:

giphy%20(6)

6 Likes

remember to use that search function before creating a new thread

Here’s the unity thread

4 Likes

Thanks this is what I needed sorry for the new thread I want a little bit more info thanks.

2 Likes

All good, sorry if I sound disparaging. I just think everyone has to start somewhere, and taking the first step is always the most important

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrxDHqVh1k i need help to

@Bas1

@kevingraehl You have to configure your focbox using the BLDC tool. Yes, on a computer.

Here is a link that should help you

20190316_221359

then i try to use the VESC tool… but windows only… ready to sell it all … I just want to ride… went 20 mph on a single motor, and speed control hooked up… but the want both… do i use the servo y cable with the one cable cut, and canbus? and like serial , need to make one send/receive ? they are both hooked up to send, usually in serial ways, the high goes to the low… can’t find a central youtube video on how to get a master/ slave… and what wires to hook up with… bought used with no instructions

What was the solution I am now having this problem

You have to use the VESC tool and have to flash the 2.18 firmware to use FOCBOX with BLDC tool