Please help with my esc substitute

Since you said you have one spare BMS then just replace it.

I just finished my wiring and it’s awesome, I’ll do a speed test tommorow because it’s pitch black out right now, but it seemed really fast. Though I never got To top speed

It goes 27mph. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it, now I can finnaly ride my longboard

1 Like

When I am going 27mph my batteries voltage starts to drop pretty fast and then the longboard esc starts to beep, when I stop the voltage climbs really fast back up. Is this because my batteries aren’t strong enough?

probably I would recommend using Samsung 30q’S

where are you located? maybe I could weld you a new pack.

you are most welcome, my friend. Quick view on your profile/ previous post seems like you’re a speed devil :cowboy_hat_face: These Chinese ESC can go up to 20S with just a few tweaks & more suited for 4WD i guess. For you i think a 13S or 16S might be suitable, if you are interested then attach a high res photo of your controller here & i’ll guide you. :sunglasses:

10Sclogo

In the mean time, may be you wanna bypass the BMS. Just disconnect the wires from P- and connect it to B- and that will bypass the BMS.

I already bypassed it

Thats the only reason why I could hit 27 again

A person right by me is selling a battery pack made up of 30x LG M26 cells, are they any good and would that solve the problem of my batteries losing voltage really fast?