Pneumatic tires help first timer

Hello I am in a situation and not sure what I can/should do here I built my board primarily using diyelectricskateboard parts everything has been great except the 160mm at tires I got when I first got them they felt pretty firm all 4 and I took them out for a first ride they quickly got really hot and they all felt slightly different pressure but one specifically felt quite low I walked home and went to hand pump them except only 2 of the 4 tires would take any air tried multiple pumps finally took it to my local tire shop and they took it apart and both tires are popped and nothing they could do this was about a month ago which I then tried to contact torqueboard or diyelectricskateboards 3 times and no reply

My question for you guys I have the 218mm trucks from diyelectricskateboards I also have cloud wheels wondering if this would work for my cloudwheels and 218mm trucks Aluminum Flywheel Pulley with integrated bearing – ElectricBoardSolutions

and if anyone knows what to do about the at tires that would be great I really just want to ride this beauty only ridden one time

1 Like

I recommend getting pneumatic wheels from evolve or trampa since they’re better quality. I’m guessing those are 6 inch wheels, so I’d suggest buying a new innertube from either and check if your tire has something to do with the popped tubes.

If it was the inner tires, I’d change them with the two recommendations.

1 Like

Take an old tube and cut it to line the inside of your tire. Put a new tube in and fill it with green tire slime. Air it up and enjoy. And honestly the tires we use in esk8 all last about the same time. The best tires I’ve used were cheap ass no name off road tires… also check out monster scooter parts for pneumatic tires and tubes.

1 Like

I use Mr Tuffy’s in my bicycle tires. They say you arent supposed to cut them but go ahead and cut them. Then put those inbetween the tires and tubes. They go a long way towards preventing flats and are much cleaner than green tire slime.

1 Like

Do you have any tips on what I could do to get my cloudwheels to work on this board or even another type of wheel/pulley combo Im looking to spend max 150 everywhere im looking for just pulleys is like 75$ Im concerned ill buy pulleys and they wont fit my trucks

1 Like

That would depend. Are your trucks DKP? If so, is the main axle 8mm (standard skateboard axels) that the skateboard wheels fit? If yes, they should fit. All you need to do is change the belt size and make sure to align the pulley system and make sure its the core of the cloud wheels.

These should have its own pulley system, correct?

1 Like

You don’t like green?

1 Like

I had a bad experience.

1 Like