Longtime lurker here!
Bought an Arc Board (penny) more than a year ago… Got hooked so badly! However, I have a lot of off-road trails close-by. So I need something new to get wherever my penny cannot.
I present to you:
- Trampa HS11
- 9 Inch Wheels + Primo hubs
- Maytech Dual 6374 170KV 8mm, sealed
- Two left Trampa bindings?
- Focbox Unity
- 12s5p 30Q (+ everything to self-assemble, including spot-welder)
- Idea motor mount
- Trampa Pully (for Primo Hub adapter)
- Middle-mounted casing
- Phone charger
- F5 bindings
- Elastomere dampers
- Etoxx silent drive
The goal is to build an affordable (LOL) trampa beast by Spring. I try to buy most of the things on deals, to shave off some precious euros off the price… I am currently out of money, but I plan to buy either the motor mount + pully or Unity next.
I have no idea what to use for the Primo hubs, open for suggestions.