Pokemon GO EBoarding

I really like those Onda boards. Almost bought one at one point. I think I’m going to build one of those or a Trampa at some point. Or maybe just get some @psychotiller pneumatic wheels and a suitable deck. So many options, so many dollars…

Is the spine board by faradaymotion?

@Mobutusan yup.

About to 3d print new battery compartment before i go for poke/spine ride

1 Like

Are you from faradaymotion?

Sorry if I missed that, haven’t seen you on the forums before. Welcome by the way!

Yes please post a build thread on spine … Sure most people have not heard about it

@Photorph Thank you mate. Yes, joined Faraday team some time ago.

Has anyone heard of Spine boards?? I have not. I looked at their website, apparently Benjamin Vedder is their employee??

Yep …

Need @aikokami to start a build thread to enlighten

I think she’s an excellent addition to this community … Maybe we can apply somethings to our boards

Well, i will assemble Spine on Saturday so pics and videos will be in here if you guys interested in it.

We are using Ben’s motor controller so its kinda obvious he will appear as partner on Faraday website but he is not part of the (edit) CURRENT team working on our boards.

Sorry @laurnts for hijacking ur thread

You are not listing him as a partner but as a part of the team:

[quote]Q: What kind of micro-controller are you using? A: The best micro-controller out there, developed by Benjamin Vedder – a part of the Faraday development team.[/quote]

So you are saying he is not part of the team but the website says he is :confused:

I ithink that having millions of people filming others and having the videos transmitted to some commercial servers is a big step into Orwell’s word. Congratulations for beeing an active part of it !

Thank you for pointing it out. Benjamin is not working on develepment of new design with Faraday Motion (we are heading in slightly different difection with motor controllers - you can read about our “brain” here) But since his job is a big part of our project - he is listed as part of the team. Thats better, right? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Check out https://electricskateboardreviews.net/ for something cheap to get around on!