Poll: What trucks are you using?

Trying to get a count on people interested for @kug3lis SR compatible precision mounts if you do happen to find yourself with a set of SRs :wink:

Isnā€™t @Kug3lis selling a Precision extended hanger 4 caliber trucks?

1 Like

yup youā€™re correct but I was hoping to use my SR base plates with his gear drives and Iā€™ll need a different precision truck for it :persevere:

Edit: Precision hangar to be exact

@Wraith Use the SR in the front, get one of @Kug3lis hangers and all you need is a single caliber/tb/Randal baseplate. You can get the Randal in 35Ā° (perfect for the rear) for $14.

*and your riptide pivot cups will fit that base plate as well

1 Like

Thats a brilliant solution. I thought Iā€™d have no other option but to either go with the SR compatible hangars or tb218s.

Iā€™d be pretty annoyed if they di happen to produce them later but whatever gets me on the road faster is what Iā€™ll go for

1 Like

Tb trucks are for budget builds, yours past budget build long time ago lol.

1 Like

Damnit. Yeah I guess I was lying to myself when I said it was gonna be a budget board. :rofl:

1 Like

Me tooooooo :rofl: just donā€™t tell my wife

1 Like

I didnā€™t know randal and tb/caliber baseplates had similar pivot cup shapes.

Hmmm I wonder if @kug3lis still has a spot for the GB precision hangars.

Yep, I think most guys running the torque board hangers are running them on caliber baseplates as they have a little less slop in them, plus that gives you more options when trying to set up proper split angles.

@squishy654 goes over it really well in this thread. Split truck angles, wtf are they? and why should I care? and other stuff about trucks - ESK8 Mechanics - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board This is what Iā€™m doing on here all day. Read every thing. I learn about 40% of what I read. Lol Just keep reading till it starts to stick.

2 Likes

Youā€™re practically a breathing forum index of sorts at this point i think

Not evenā€¦ I have so much to learn. I just try and help share what I can remember.

1 Like

Any possible effects when running cast BP on precision hangars? Would like to know if itā€™s blasphemy to do so

1 Like

As long as thereā€™s a quality cup in there I donā€™t see why it would matter.

2 Likes