Post good deals from the internet here!

Alright peeps! Surf Rodz is doing some fall specials. First one up is pretty viable for builders! Pair them with @psychotiller mounts!

10mm axels 176mm hanger in Gold for $89 shipped. Killer!

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/kits/fall-specialsz-free-domestic-shipping

4 Likes

@Sender nice catch do you know what else they may be planning to put up really want to try the RPKā€™s.

I want them to do 200mm rkps. And, I am trying to convince them to do another run of RKP adjustable base platesā€¦

1 Like

Keep us all postedā€¦I am very interested

1 Like

We shall seeā€¦ any body interested in some adjustable Base Plates for RKPs?

Screenshot_20180918-103309_Instagram

4 Likes

Sure can you explain the advantage of adjustable base plates as I am in the darkā€¦

Well, you can do whatever baseplate angle you want. But the real advantage is you are able to get creative with really low baseplate angles to accomodate things like Mountain Board decks with urethane or 6shooters. Thats what I like about themā€¦

I really want a set and maybe a @Kug3lis hanger for SR baseplatesā€¦ then do a 12s gear drive Lacroix deck on thaneā€¦

20180818_100558

20180817_173652

7 Likes

Thanks I get itā€¦nice looking ride.

1 Like

Iā€™m totally down for adjustable base plate.

3 Likes

Awesome, they might have some back log and just took down the listing. If not, I will find out how many they need us to preorder to do another run. I will do a post when I find out what direction it needs to go.

2 Likes

Would they work with Caliber style trucks?

I donā€™t think so, and why the hell would you want to?

And where is the Innovator of the Year? @Kug3lis could you make the SR Hanger and would it be ā€œadjustableā€ enough to put your gear drive in these baseplates with one of your custom hangers? Thats a loaded questionā€¦

4 Likes

What you mean by ā€œā€œadjustableā€ enoughā€? Hanger itā€™s easy to make :slight_smile: Just collect enough people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will have to run super low baseplate angels to accomodate the ā€œkicksā€ of the Lacroix and I donā€™t quite know how these mount. Is it fixed?

My baseplate angels are 20 in the rear and 25 in the front.

But that leaves me with a 50/55 split overall on the Lacroix with the 30 degree kick angles.

My concern is that running such low baseplate angles is due to some design element I would not be able to run it for some reasonnor another.

1 Like

You mean gear drive? It has 15 degree increments adjust ability :wink:

3 Likes

Ive probably emailed them twice a month trying to find out if they would be making more. I definitely want some

3 Likes

Thats the pic I need. Hell yeah!

So how many do you need ordered again?

1 Like

If about hangers probably 20 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whats the price per set (2 hangers)?

1 Like

Shit dawg, help us out. You need 20 preordered? Like 10 sets? What about 5 sets? 10 hangersā€¦

Make 20, people will grab them eventuallyā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes