Post good deals from the internet here!

Dont know about the price for SR but I guess it would be probably the same 100 eur/ea so 200 eur a set

@Sender you don’t need whole set :thinking: You just need one for gear drive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just to be clear what @Sender and I are asking is if you can make a 200mm Surf Rodz TKP hanger and separately make a mount for your gear drive system to fit it like your TB 218 mount does TB 218 hangers. Is that possible?

1 Like

I think what he’s making is a SR hanger with caliber profile

2 Likes

What I was telling 100 times 200mm is too small :slight_smile: You will need like 230 for sure so the idea would be the same hanger as FB230 normal ones but just mounting type and geometry of SR.

Wait you want TKP not RKP? Because adjustable one is RKP if I understood correctly.

They both have adjustable base plates available (well not available but yeah)

1 Like

Well if its TKP when its cheaper as its only a bar… :slight_smile:

P.S. I just realized that the 200mm with those 80/90 axles will be the same as 230 with 4*mm axles :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Eeee. I actually want RKPs… sorry Mike. But either way TBH.

200 is fine IF the hardware mounts on the outside of the mount… then you just use linger axels…

Have you ever had a set of SR in your hands?

It could be done, it would just take a different design that just requires longer axels.

But why dwell if you can make your own Hangers?

1 Like

Sorry missed that response. EXACTLY!

2 Likes

no worries, I can work with RKP’s, just prefer TKP’s.

1 Like

Shit, IDK, maybe you are right…

1 Like

Oh man, you guys get these hangers made for tkp and @Wraith is gonna :sob:

2 Likes

I gotta say, I like Surf Rodz TKP’s better than anything, so much carve and still really stable with a dialed in bushing setup, plus you can extend your wheel base and fit more underneath.

2 Likes

I’m indifferent, I have both. I just want more drive options for at least one of them.

2 Likes

See, they are super carvey, but the stability on the RKPs is awesome. For what I do it is amazing. But I could see it being not as optimal for lower speed stuff where maneuverability is paramount…

2 Likes

not be a buzzkill, but arent surf rodz patented?

Yes, but we don’t clone hanger :wink: We just make it fit Surf Rodz :slight_smile: It’s like you buy after market part for your car :slight_smile:

@Sender @mmaner I just talked that it would be possible with 10 hangers, but somebody needs to send trucks for measurement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d be really great if they had the option to upgrade baseplates to adjustable. I’ve asked them via email at least 5 times but they just dont respond. Great fall deal tho. Dont need but I’ll probably pick some up in a few weeks when funds are more available.

3 Likes

Wait woah hold on i just got up and then got tagged about surfrodz. Instantly focused attention on reading. Damn does this mean we can finally use a sr with geardrive? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is this for rkp or tkp? :smile:

Edit: Read it again. TKP :sob::sob: I’ve only got RKPs and just can’t shell out a set of TKPs anymore :frowning: guess I’ll be sticking to the FB240s for the time being once the GB is in place

well I do already have the trucks, so buying only baseplates for now would be much cheaper, that buying the whole set.