Post images of Your build!

Also i recommend shortening your battery wires unless you have some capacitors on them! If there over 12 inches shorten them before something goes wrong! You dont want them longer than 11-12 inches! @2-alex-2

1 Like

Getting this one made from scratch and into a drop through then I’m adding some more wood to the base to make a smooth custome enclosure.

Yea they are shorter than that.

1 Like

that esc looks good but the comments below it say people are having trouble finding the programming card so watch out for that. Also it’s only 6s which is fine if that’s what your planning to use

If i cant find it i wont buy it but what im planning to do is currently i have 2 x 3s 5ah lipos in series which makes them 6s…im going to add another 2 the same but add a switch in between the possitive. Basically this diagram below is what im doing so when one pair of batteries runs out i can switch the other lot on! :slight_smile:

basically the positive termial will get turned off…

1 Like

Go for a torqueboard esc much better and has been proven good if to expensive then fvt 120a or the 120a goolrc

Here’s my first build. Loving every minute of it.

5 Likes

A very nice light simply build. How much it weighs Jordo? I’m wondering if you can make ollie

@zeg it does look nice doesnt it! My build only weighs 4.5kg :slight_smile:

My first build I want it to be up to 3-3,5kg so to continue to make some basic tricks. I guess i will need small deck,one motor,6s battery something like @Jordo but more curve deck and smaller wheels

Using modified DIYes enclosures.

5 Likes

Best of luck! Im currently selling some decks very cheaply and veey light weight! My decks Look very similar to the loaded vanguard ! If you want to see some pics pm me :slight_smile:

Are you using 6s? If so what kind of speeds are you doing with this?

1 Like

@brawlincollin ive currently got 6s and achieving 30Mph + easy

The latest build… still working on details…

6 Likes

What kind of gearing/kv are you running?

Dependent on your needs… I would just connect the 4 lipo’s So you still have 6s, just connect the battery packs in parallel, so your current cells will be each parallel with the extra ones… This will give you a simple charging scheme (will take longer thoe…) And the discharge will feel like you can run forever at high speed, instead of having full speed, slower slower slower… stop, change pack, full speed, slower slower… :slight_smile:

About 30mph

2 Likes

Weight is 4.4kg. Just light enough for me to commute to work on the ferry and ride the last few miles to work in San Francisco.

Is your enclosure from metal? Sick build :slight_smile: will check your build log… would love to own one of these little cruiser boards some day…

yes its an aluminum sheet, goes really nice with the spud, its my new favorite board! just started a build thread for it, lots more pics. still in progress.