Post your Hummie deck builds

I will post when im home from work. But from what im seeing is (my problem & not @bigben enclosure) i believe is the 10awg wires on the side series connection thats interfering

1 Like

@sayekim @bigben i took off the bigger shrink wrap for yall too see lol. Ether going maybe hope theres a new enclosure coming out or i may just try & make my own :grimacing: what do yall think

4 Likes

Some more closer pictures would be great with just the whole battery in frame from the front and some side pictures.

The width of the battery shouldn’t matter since the enclosure is wider than the cut out. What could interfere is the battery position all the way to the back edge. You can move the battery forward since you have tons of space anyway.

Here’s mine. Since they are stacked diagonally it tapers downwards at the end so enclosure fits nicely. image

Here is my next battery for another hummie deck and this will fit the same way. image

Just realized the thread is getting off topic.

Keep them hummie pictures coming.

7 Likes

So who has the best located charge plug and light solution?

1 Like

image image image image

10 Likes

20190525_135908

20190525_150240

20190525_150310

7 Likes

Ouch accident, curb or implosion?

OOOOOOOOoooo WOW. surprise

So when are you doing another round of the double cutout again? :joy:

2 Likes

he routed out the deck for a flush baseplate (removing too much material)

2 Likes

Bad decisions

2 Likes

did he route for the baseplate too because it looks like wheel wells. i cant imagine wheel wells helping and seems you just have to thin the nose. but not too much.

will just do the single hole i think with the kickstarter and ben’s enclosure attached for 325$. what you think of that price? and then really 25 for shipping maybe so 350$.

he routed for baseplate too

1 Like

Drop, drop through. Ah well

what if you dont want bens enclosure (no offense)

Wheel wells were for the rspec drive that I was using on this deck too

4 Likes

i think will sell that too. more options the better i guess.

1 Like

did the wells work? for me if i get wheel bite with the trucks loose it rubs the whole side of the deck. and luckily doesn’t lock up. but don’t want to make it any thinner, especially seeing that.

maybe 1 or 2 more CF layers?

They did. The problem was bad decisions on my part. I routed the base plate and wheel wells for the rspec drive and the bottom bit for the AT drive I have on it right now cause the motor cans were hitting the deck, preventing me to turn. I should have just routed the bottom until the back baseplate screw holes, but instead routed until the front baseplate screw holes.

I hope that made sense lol.

1 Like