Post your Hummie deck builds

Here’s what I could find. I’m not at home atm. :blush:

9 Likes

Neat thanks!

2 Likes

The motor mount looks amazing. Good job on the board too

1 Like

That’s an odd gearing, what kv are you running?

Are you referring to mine? What’s odd about it? :blush:

On the 125mm gummies it’s 15/40

On the 90mm popocas it’s 15/34

Motors are 190kv i run them at 10s

off indigogo and now back to the old usual group buy and cheaper

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/edit

1 Like

@Hummie how can I get one of those cool decks of yours? Ship to italy, is it possible? And how?

18 Likes

wow this looks sick!

but leather on enclosure looks like it will get damaged easy

1 Like

I have the leather protected with mink oil. Water just rolls off of it. I’m not riding off curbs or doing any major terrain with this one… leather is more durable than most believe. Think cowboy boots, baseball gloves, and saddles… they can take a beating as long as they are conditioned and protected.

3 Likes

How’d u form the leather?

@Hummie it’s not “only” leather - it’s a leather *wrapped @bigben enclosure. I Used spray contact on the back surface of the leather and also the face of the enclosure. Then very slowly laid and rolled the piece on while working all the contours inch at a time. Once it was covered, got the lap edges turned and trimmed. Then added a 2 inch wide neoprene lining all around the inside lip for sealing and also covering the leather’s edge. (Full build thread in the works)

6 Likes

how thick is the big ben enclosure? (the internal space for electronics)

There’s a version at 25mm another version at 37mm and the big bad wideboy at around 45mm.

2 Likes

:flushed: triple stack?

1 Like

Double stack 21700 for sure.

2 Likes

LiPo stack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the 37mm and the 45mm how big of battery can fit these right in the middle of buying deck can’t make up my mind maybe this will help.

What deck are you buying?