Pre-Build Handmade Boards Available for Pre-order!

As some of you on the forum may already know, I have been working to develop a part time hobby business building electric longboards in small 6-12 board batches. My primary audience for marketing the builds is advertising on the ElectricSkateboarding Subreddit, but just in case anyone is interested I decided to post here too.

Information on specs and cost can be found on CometBoards.com. I also made a really informative YouTube video on the website homepage.

The first batch is going to consist of 6 boards which I will ship out as I finish them. I expect to have the first board shipped sometime in April and I will have all boards delivered to customers before the end of May. I am leaving myself plenty of time between now and they for unforeseen delays.

If you or anyone you know is considering buying a pre-built board in the $1.5k-$2k range, my builds should offer more bang for the buck than anything else currently out there. I also have the option of using TB trucks and pneumatic tires if anyone is interested. You can find me on Reddit and Instagram @CometBoards.

2 Likes

How are you mounting all of the electronics? The picture on your site just looks like they are sitting in the enclosure…I’m hoping this was just during a build before you mounted everything properly. image

2 Likes

Yes this was just one where I had laid all the electronics in the enclosure so I could take a picture.

2 Likes

Okay good! Just wanted to make sure there!!

Good luck man!

2 Likes

Nice thing you propose here, looks like it’s good quality, and not overpriced !

1 Like

Looks like a quality product, priced the same as a boosted stealth with way better specs. Keep doing what you’re doing

1 Like

Why don’t you mention you are using janux mounts?

2 Likes

I guess I could add that. I only plan on using these mounts for the first 6 builds. Eventually I will make my own mounts, but I need a few months to ride and test my own mount design before I sell it.

2 Likes

Okay cool.

Good luck. The build looks to be pretty solid. Send me one if you want it tested :grin:.

Someday I hope to have enough in stock that I can send them out for people to do video reviews. That’s going to be a bit though.