Problems with Flipsky 75100

Hello, I am new to the forum. First of all, I’m sorry for any mistakes I may make.

I am having problems when using the Flipsky75100 controller. I have a 3000W 48V motor with hall sensors and I have thought about using this controller. I am using VESCTOOL program on Windows10. I have done all the configuration and detection of the motor (the motor works correctly with the program, I get it to move forwards and backwards). My problem comes when the motor is loaded. If I monitor the current in the program, it tells me that the current supplied by the battery is 1A and the current supplied to the motor is 50A. What could this be due to? Thanks in advance

Text in Spanish Texto en Español

Hola soy nuevo en el foro. primero que todo perdón por los errores que pueda cometer.

Estoy teniendo problemas a la hora de usar el controlador Flipsky75100. tengo un motor de 3000W 48V con sensores de efecto hall y he pensado en un usar este controlador. Estoy utilizando el programa VESCTOOL en Windows10. He hecho toda la configuracion y deteccion del motor (el motor funciona correctamente con el programa consigo que se mueva hacia delante y hacia detras). Mi problema viene cuando el motor tiene carga. Si monitorizo la corriente en el programa me indica que la corriente que sumistra la bateria es de 1A y la corriente que se le suministra al motor es de 50A ¿A que se puede deber esto?