I’m new to the electric skateboard community and I would like some sort of validation from you guys. I’m currently building an electric skateboard as a project for my school. I have been reading a lot during the past month to understand the basic knowledge before starting anything. So here I am, a month later, finishing my design before building it.
Here’s my specs:
- Custom camber symmetrical bamboo longboard
- Dual Rear Hub motors (preferably Jacobbloy EMF Hub motors)
- SPACE CELL 36V 10S Electric Skateboard Battery and charger (Enertion)
- 2x VESC-X Motor Controller (Enertion)
- 2.4 GHz Mini remote controller with receiver
- Custom made battery cell protector
The total of build should be around 1200 $ CAD.
Here’s my 3D modeling on CATIA V5
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers!