Psychotiller Enclosure Sale

I can do that. The 405 is 22" long Would that have been too long for your board?

I actually think the 405 you have will fit perfect. Will just need to trim the flanges. Just needed to know if I would still have enough material to work with

Cool! Give it a shot

I’ll be purchasing one tonight. Thanks for your time sir!

1 Like

Just bought one. Looking foward to getting it

1 Like

Entire first batch of orders is being dropped off at the PO right now! So if you ordered yesterday (11/30) it’s on the way.

1 Like

no one else can come close to your turn around time!

1 Like

Do you have anything that would fit 1-2 VESC+BEC+receiver and 2x3s Zippys?

Yuuuuup!

http://psychotiller.com/product/the-flagship

Shipping to sweden was $40 so I guess I’m out :slight_smile:

If you just paypal me directly to [email protected] your shipping would be $25. So, $60 total

Or you could move to the US.

2 Likes

Hi, my man. I purchased the 405 enclosure a couple of days ago. Will it ship this week ? Also is it possible to make it flat rather than with the stripes on the bottom ? Thanks man, your enclosures are the best.

I just purchased a 405 enclosure. I got it 3 days after ordering

2 Likes

Shipping today! The ridges are part of the mold. I would have to make another mold to do a smooth one.

ok, no prob, thank you my man. I appreciate it. You’re the best !

Thanks man, but I’m gonna try my luck with building a vacuum former today.

1 Like

This is the new flagship enclosure. The original has been destroyed. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You should take pictures of these next to a soda can or something to get a feel for the size

1 Like

PLEASE!!! tell me I got the last one?

1 Like

I figured since its next to the old one? And the old one has dimensions posted? Fiiiine I’ll find a soda can :laughing:

1 Like