Psychotiller not shipping

Hey guys, I bought an arc v2 enclosure from psychotiller 3 weeks ago…nothing, not even an update. I tried to contact him but no response. Is this normal? What should I do?

try messaging @psychotiller

Lol I tried to message him he’s not responding, “try messaging him”

6 Likes

you tried both forums? He’s a legit guy for sure.

He’s legit. He’ll take care of you. I now he’s really busy right now with the mastercarve/killshot stuff

1 Like

We should all accept the pay and wait business model. That makes tons of sense. I have no clue how defying that business model made Amazon so big

5 Likes

He’s legit. He’s just busy! He’ll get back to you sooner than later :+1:t3:

2 Likes

He’s definitely been falling short on communication lately. I really like dave, and I know he’ll get to things in due time. But sometimes he is a bit slow. Think he just over works himself. He probably needs to hire someone to deal with custom service.

2 Likes

He’s got our homie now @370HSSV

3 Likes

Dave been working basically non stop these days. Both trying to fulfill all the open orders, completes and new mastercarve…

Hopefully catching up real soon.

2 Likes

echo’ing what’s been said here - I’m waiting on him to confirm when he’ll be able to start shipping out new HeXL trucks, sometimes he takes a day or two, but after I follow up he usually gets back to me.

Does seem super busy.

As a customer I can’t just wait a month without any sort of confirmation that Dave can even deliver…at any date. The order wasn’t cheap, and I’m desperately waiting on this part for my build. And yes I tried messaging him, that’s why I’m here. Nothing from instagram DM, forum message, emails, etc. feels like I got scammed. I kinda wish I bought from Big Ben, at least he responds. I think I’m gonna wait two more weeks for any sort of update, after that it’s gonna have to be credit card chargeback. I’m getting PTSD from enertion haha.

4 Likes

Ordered an enclosure on August 11th and it arrived this Monday the 23rd (31 work days - nobody works Saturday :wink: i think he was moving shop around the time i ordered so sure that didn’t help

1 Like

Just did, hoping for something.

i would agree that Dave is a legit dude with good intentions. However, he definitely has overextended himself. I paid in full for a $2700 custom build and after six months of waiting and no ETA I had to pursue a chargeback. I eventually cancelled my order and asked him to refund my money but he went radio silent.

3 Likes

SIX MONTHS?! I don’t care who you are or how busy you are, there is no excuse. If you don’t even respond to messages, you deserve the chargeback fee because as far as I can see it’s not any different from a real scam. Sorry that you had to go through that dude.

2 Likes

yeah, that’s true, I’m all for forum members, but the waiting times have to be realistic with these guys. the “someone is very busy” moto doesn’t work anymore if you are making profit.

3 Likes

Waited 6 months too for my custom build. I was expecting that (1 man show, so the guy is busy eh).

2 Likes

Come place an order on my retail website, pay through a professional portal, pay a crazy amount of money! But don’t expect to get what you pay for any time soon, cuz I’m busy. Don’t try to contact me, cuz I’m very busy!

2 Likes

crazy amount of money? euh Im in europe, still ordered from his shop :smiley:

Have you seen other enclosures from other shops (not Ben), the ones I got were worth the wait.

3 Likes