Psychotiller not shipping

I waited about 5 months for my battery. Didn’t think anything of it. He definitely went out of contact for a bit but took care of me and some. I’d definitely order again. But I don’t order much of anything excepting fast delivery. I do expect communication tho.

On a full build… I personally wouldn’t expect a custom built to be done in less than a few months. 6 dosen’t seem long. But thats just me.

You could build a house in 8 months :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’d expect great communication on a full custom build.

Please stop defending him. If you’d like to do business with him personally, that’s fine, but he’s represented as a forum vendor here despite the facts that he is never here, does not ship or even attempt to communicate, and yet I see his minions cover for him constantly so that he can sit on our money.

If I were in Psychotiller’s shoes, I would be reinvesting this poor suckers $1600 over 6 months and be selling him a board that cost me nothing. Psycho seems to be doing pretty well for himself, made evident by the fact that he doesn’t seem to think actually shipping things is necessary, so I’m keen on believing this is his racket. This isn’t the kind of setup that I want to be involved in on the consumer side of things.

TL;DR, I’m not going to suck Psycho’s dick just because he’s got good enclosures, and you shouldn’t either.

4 Likes

Just sharing my experience and expectations.
I even said I expect regular communication. So calm your tits.

1 Like

You could probably also ship a lot of Motors in 8 months that break in less than a hundred miles and keep replacing them for the same customer untill they finally buy maytech

Calm you nutsack dude. I know. You’re on a roll. But Dex is one of the good guys. :wink:

2 Likes

The only people I order from when I expect fast shipping reliably is @torqueboards and @trampa. They have their shit on lock.

6 Likes

Lol DeX can handle a joke

2 Likes

Everything I’ve ordered from TB has arrived super fast and worked every time.

5 Likes

Oh I know. It’s nice being able to send nudes to a vendor and have them know automatically know who to connect the penis to the customer.

3 Likes

I can’t be in this forum anymore my feelings are always hurt.

7 Likes

Go cry on a Baesk8ers shoulder snowflake

3 Likes

@skunk your attitude smells

3 Likes

That’s my weed

7 Likes

@Skunk has his tail up and is spraying the place down so nobody wants to get near this forum. :poop:

5 Likes

Messaged Tiller on insta since that’s what I’ve been told to contact him at a week or so ago about making an enclosure since I heard he got his vac table set up @ the new digs. No response.

A this point I’m just using tupperware because cheap and no wait time.

3 Likes

My friend was doing the same thing bro. He eventually did a chargeback and ordered from @Eboosted and it came in the expected 2-3 weeks :+1:. He also used Tupperware during the wait but it gets the job done :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Update: got a tracking number almost two weeks ago. I thought my wait was finally over… How naive of me. There is still no update on the tracking, USPS waiting on the item. I’m on 7 weeks since initial order now. Still no response from Psychotiller no matter what avenue I use to try and get in touch.

3 Likes

Same 6 weeks in no response about my order no reply no shipping info logged paypal case 10 days not even a response there, very disappointed.

1 Like

Even enertion sent me a reply about my unity lmao. I think I’m gonna do a charge back on my credit card

2 Likes