Psychotiller's Knee Surgery 6/29

My surgery is quickly approaching. We have 2 weeks to make any custom enclosures and ship out any outstanding orders. After the 29th of this month, likely it will be a month before I am able to do anything. Realistically, being my doctor is saying I wont be able to go back to work for nearly a year, Orders are going to take longer to receive.

I don’t wan’t to shut down completely so I’ve enlisted some help. Just please understand, They are going to be figuring things out as they go.

If you have anything you need right now for a build, now would be a good time to order it. I’ll get it shipped before surgery.

Thanks for all of the praise and support. It never goes unnoticed! Dave

18 Likes

Received my enclosure super quick. Thanks! Get well

2 Likes

Heal up quick! In the second pic it looks like you have a helper… he can run the vacuum former and oven - right? :wink:

2 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery bro!

2 Likes

Yup! Jack’s #2 in my shop and a big help!

2 Likes

I wish you the best in your operation and recovery - thanks for all the hard work and dedication!

2 Likes

Good luck brother, yell if you need anything.

1 Like

Wishing you the best, let me know if you need someone to take you down to Panama for some stem cells :grin:

4 Likes

i’ll help you build one of these while you recover

6 Likes

You got it Brotha!!

1 Like

Dude! Need it! never ever did I think I’d say that haha

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery, all the best

2 Likes

Good luck, I wish you the best brother, and hope you will get back on those feet as soon as you can.

2 Likes

We could prolly fit an inline 6 cylinder on that, some big pipes, maybe some mud tires too :).

1 Like

damn you’re not kidding

6 Likes

Best wisches from germany … Get back soon Mate

2 Likes

build Colin Furze’s 70MPH mobility scooter, it’s just what you need to relax for a year :slight_smile:

But don’t forget to come back to skateboards…

5 Likes

Ive built some crazy jeeps in the past, this is definitely do-able :).

12 Likes

Good luck recovering @psychotiller! Lmk if there’s any way I can help.

2 Likes

Wish you all the best, good luck for the surgery tho!

2 Likes