Pulley questions

I have the 125kV Turnigy that HK were selling in the eSKateboard kit a while back. I’m not a speed-demon and light so it was/is fine for me. I just wanted maybe closer to 30km/h for some straight/wide/clear bits of my commute (sometimes in traffic).

You’d probably need 18t-20t motor pulley or bigger wheels

or 190kv motors will get you to 40km with pulleys you have

1 Like

I have 83mm wheels. Maybe this is the motivation I needed to buy 107mm wheels (gasp).

I guess 90mm wheels will me 24km/h * 90/83 = 26km/h. Crap. :slight_smile: 24km/h * 107/83 = 30km/h. “Win!” (but might look silly-big on the Truncated Tesseract).

107s will get you there. That’s what I have for 50km/h+ with 190kv motors. They’re big wheels though and I would recommend a drop deck so it doesn’t sit to high

1 Like

Yeah, wheel bite is something that occurred to me as soon as I looked fondly across at my deck.

24km/h is fine enough. Fine!

1 Like

Hi, I have a question close enough for this topic I hope, I am not sure about. ANy suggestion would be very much appreciated. How do I mount a motor to this mount? (It’s the only mount by Trampa that doesn’t have 4 holes on each side the same distance from each other as all other mounts do. I wanna fit this motor

to this mount (Those holes are not in a square pattern as the motor’s holes. Thank you