Pulleys out of stock

Still have pulleys. Let me know what you need

Going to have a few sets available for EUROPE customers soon for same/similar price. Let me know if you’re interested

Hey man, how much to ship a pair of wheel pulleys to NZ? :slight_smile:

I’ll pm you

1 Like

I live in Europe and I’m interested. One or maybe two sets.

Cool. Pulleys should get to distributor in Europe this week, maybe next. Prices will be the same and shipping will probably be no more than $10

Shipments for today. All orders are usually shipped​ the day after payment if not the same day. Tracking provided

(Recycled envelopes)

1 Like

2 sets shipped to ireland

@whitepony would you happen to have one or two pulleys left for me mate :slight_smile: ? Will of course pay extra.

I’ll pm you

Can you ship to Vancouver Canada?

Shipping outside of US is usually expensive, but I’m sure we can work something out. I’ll pm you a little bit later when I get home.

I’m interested in 3 sets of these, they look great. I live in Nottinghamshire UK, how much overall do you think? (incl shipping)

I’ll pm you

How about group buy? I am from bath and I want two sets of them

1 Like

@Trans-amers I already shipped, sorry. I’ve shipped mini group orders to Europe I’ll see if I can get another one going

1 Like

I know I’m too late but I would like to grab two 15mm motor pulleys next time you do another group order.

Is there a way to make the Abec pulley fit Kegels?

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking for someone in Europe that is willing to receive orders and ship to other people because it is a little time consuming.

The bolt pattern is different for kegels and 40t pulleys are best used on abec wheels 90mm and larger anyway

Hey I’m sry don’t mean to high jack this tread but I’m looking for 2 12mm motor pulleys with key way cut into them can’t seem to find them any where for a good price I would order from enertion but then I have a 30$ shipping rate so hoping to find something a little cheaper if any one looking to sell or if some one can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated