Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

20180724_230227

7 Likes

Are those surfrodz tkps? That thing looks slick!

1 Like

Whats the weight of the deck?

@skatardude10 Yep those are SurfRodz TKP Grinds 8mm

2 Likes

Deck weighs 3lbs with cover

1 Like

sold%20is%20my%20favorite%20word

2 Likes

dissapointing tbh, if this were 6" longer to accommodate a bigger pack it would’ve been perfect. but good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Always great to hear back from the community. I definitely see the reasoning for a larger board and it would be something we consider in the future. This design unfortunately if made longer to accomodate the larger battery it would have made the board significantly thicker and heavier. Also there could be an increase in the susceptible damage of pressure cracks, similar to evolve board issues seen in the past.

Also we really concentrated on keeping it as slim as possible and structurally safe. Slim = less whale belly syndrome as I like to call it :slight_smile:

P.s. as we are very confident in the structural integrity we also provide a 1 year warranty for all of the decks.

3 Likes

Wow beautifull work made here !!

2 Likes

Nice. Just need someone (here in the UK) to make the battery pack for it.

Anyone recommend any battery pack suppliers in the UK? I am having a hard time finding any.

2 Likes

I need this , I will purchase the day they are available

I’m totally in for a nice lil city ripper for the Toronto congestion …get me to the train to work and back home …easy to carry…as I’m learning the big 12s5p boards are killer to carry for a lengthy time …12s2p or 10s3p should fit in there I hope…@Jaraya92881 when are you thinking on production if enough say they want one …I definitely want one NOW … BEAUTIFUL DECK by the way…

1 Like

Giving it a 1 more week to air out for votes and we will give 2 to 3 days for orders to be placed in our site. It will take around 3 weeks to manufactur and then we ship.

2 Likes

I live in Canada will that cause a issue …CANADA SUCKS for shipping stuff and out of control shipping rates …not sure if you have a different way for us candian struggling to get decent equipment…but if this all go well…i need to figure out how much it will be to ship to Canada also… Cheers

I’ll declare it as coffee table and should be fine. Lol

All jokes aside it shouldn’t be an issue, maybe a few bucks more shipping but we’ll work it out. I’ve shipped boards to Canada before with batteries and it’s just a matter of declaring the correct product type. Canada can be a pain when it comes to battery importing.

Lol sound beautys to me…a coffee table with a remote and magazine cabinet in the middle …lol…and you can bolt down cup holders on the end too…:smile:…ok so I’m totally in let me know when we need to send the money’s … cheers …thanks alot for you time and help…I’ve been trying to get battery’s to Canada all summer …no one want to build and send them and if they say yes the shipping and us dollar exchange makes it like buying a 500 batty just turned into a 990 bucks …just not worth it …running lipos is our only cheapish way out here…

Just saying but the focbox unity fits perfectly inside this board.1534231326

will this battery fit? http://www.diyeboard.com/10s3p-samsung-lg-18650-lithium-battery-pack-p-631.html

Battery Dimensions = 272mm length * 138mm width * 19.5mm thickness

2 Likes

As @Winfly linked the dimensions. It should fit Recommend to have the bms in front of the battery as the bms is top mounted but should fit none the less according to the sites specs. Careful though I have a feeling that .5 might be an issue because normally with the bms on top you’ll be at 20.5mm or 21mm