Starting portable low power build.
Just picked up a Jet Potato
Goal here is a lightweight(~12lbs) waterproof office park board for kicking it around campus to meetings/cafeteria etc.
- Jet Potato 33" On Sickboards.nl
- Dual Focbox on Sensorless FOC
- 180mm Torqueboard Trucks Torqueboard Link
- RipTide 96A Indy WFB Pivot cup fits 180mm TB trucks - Select Independent
- Riptide Bushings |WFB Fatcones Boardside| |WFB Barrels Roadside|
- Torqueboard 50mm Motor Mounts TorqueBoars Link - discontinued but some quantity remaining
- Dual Racerstar-5045 Motors on 14t Motor pulley. Non sensored(removing them/not using) Banggood Link
- 32T @longhairedboy kegel pulley LHB Pulley Shop
- 80mm 83a HarFang Kegels Level 1 on Muir
- RipTide Out PSD Footstop Pick a color
- LGHG2 10s3p(or 2p) rebuilt form factor pack from retired vanguard
- hoping @Eboosted jet spud enclosure fits the potato as it’s basically the same deck with a bit of extra length