Push to start switch [OUT NOW!]

It did, I think it is an error on PP side because during this sale it is the first time it happened so maybe they are experiencing an overload on servers or something. I will have to wait for the sale to be over to figure it out. Anyway, your order has gone through OK. Thank you.

1 Like

@Martinsp any ideas when you might get the switches back in stock?

My mate wants a push to start and I would like one of your switched antisparks

1 Like

Hello,

I am hoping for a new batch before Christmas, however I can not promise that. The delivery times are so delayed that I can not tell you if its next week or two weeks from now, sorry.

And to everyone who ordered switch from around black Friday and later, please excuse the delays, I think due to the black Friday and Christmas the delivery times are delayed. Please dont worry, should your package get lost due to the postal mess or something like that, I can send you a new one or offer you a full refund.

Sorry again for the inconvenience everyone, it is beyond my control unfortunately. Martin

6 Likes

Any plans on making it open source?

Hey Martin. I emailed and dmed you . but no reply

1 Like

Same for meā€¦ i guess he is overloaded with the project at the moment

Same here. No reply from @Martinsp

1 Like

I suppose the guy is on holiday with all our monies and since heā€™s out of stock and wonā€™t get parts for perhaps another two weeks I think he mentioned, heā€™s just chilling.

I donā€™t blame him. Iā€™d do it too. Donā€™t worry heā€™ll be back when heā€™s back with stock.

The problem is, I really need an push to start switchā€¦ u donā€™t wanna drill a hole in my deck and my old one is broken. The order was on two weeks ago and it should take longer than a week to Germany.

I also donā€™t wanna blame him, but I wanna know i get this part within the next days or I have to wait for a few weeksā€¦

In our hobby you must have a lot of patience. Many people do projects in their free timeā€¦

U are wrong. He has a professional shop. This is not a hobby for him. It is a business.

But as I mentioned before. I donā€™t want to blame him. I just want to have a delivery range where I can expect the switch.

2 Likes

If you indeed already ordered while they were in stock then I certainly understand he should take care of those customers.

Unfortunately there is very little you can do here besides buying another somewhere else that is in stock but I donā€™t think anyone else has one that is similar with similar price.

It sucks. You just gotta wait. I am waiting on an order too from someone else for some answers.

Id love to be on a holiday TBH. I have school apart from this and it is the exam time again.

I will check whats up with your order and PM you @StefanMe And also get back to you guys with replies.

3 Likes

So if you have a webshop it it can not be a hobby? :joy:

Many persons here have a normal life with work/school and sell stuff as hobby :

Be happy that we have such a people like @Martinsp, who is developing such a small antispark and is sharing his knowledge.

A few years ago we had far fewer options and all costs a lot more money. ā€¦Mic dropā€¦

5 Likes

This is generally finals week for college students. Give him a bit of time.

2 Likes

I paid 55$ for a Flipsky one, if youā€™re already overloaded with orders, raise the price. I canā€™t believe I said this, please save me 2 for my future builds at 35$ xD

1 Like

Iā€™m loving this too as Iā€™m running out of space with a HAYA build. This will allow me to consider a 13s setup with the advantage of no on/off button to route.

I can wait for stock to return

1 Like

Did you make this? How can I get my mitts on one of those pocket battery voltage reader thingys

Yes; Iā€™ve made a number of them. I like them better than a gauge in the enclosure because itā€™s one less place for water to get inside, one less hole in the enclosure, one less thing to cram inside, and itā€™s one less thing that can fail.

20181213_135632

20181118_205557

20181118_205522

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8573?u=b264

6 Likes

Are they difficult to make @b264 ? Do you have any tutorials made on this? Id prefer this rather than cutting throught the enclosure for an display

1 Like