Put your Ride Spots on the MAP!

Hahah no man…lol

Dude I was on ur site and u have a $600 esk8??? That’s cheap!!

Nah man … let’s just promote esk8 in 2017

Yeah, it’s lipo so nothing special, but solid.

Lol yeah but still…$600 is painless lol compared to building ur first one from zero lol

1 Like

In reference to what I said earlier about VR Googles and Augmented reality riding:

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas so i just added 4 spots in madrid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool man. Awesome @tueboard

Link is dead.

sweetttah im in

This is really really cool! Very nice work. Wouldn’t mind seeing a few more in Australia :wink:

new here. how do i create a post?

Just added some fun trails in Denver that I ride.

3 Likes

dropped a pin in Keywest! Awesome place to ride and watch the sunset from Mallory Square

1 Like

So I’m down in ac and I wanted to know if the boardwalk is too rough of a ride. I’m in Carvon v2.5 single, so I’m worried it might damage the hub motor. Anyone else done this before?

I cant access the site - HELP!

Thank you!:grinning:

1 Like

I know this is old but just wanted to say: Tesla sort of are already doing this and BMW are planning a headset like this for a future fully electric motorbike which allows you to ride without a helmet and just goggles…

1 Like

@Dougieman1001 Im not thinking that someone with more electronics knowledge than me, could rig up ‘vibration sensor’ which many of us could easily copy, then by riding on streets, this sensor could log our Gps position and maybe some other data and tell how shaky or bad the roads are there…

This would create the Ultimate Esk8 Map of good roads and little vibration