PWRESC 6 pre-orders on pwrboards.com

Was that the group buy price maybe? :rofl:

Why price it at 189 euros (used to be 229 euros)

just misleading

2 Likes

Says it right there in the post bro.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Awesome

I think we need a “Statement of the day” thread.

2 Likes

The price when we get it in stock is going to be 229EUR. That is why. Again - sorry for the confusion.

I too support this

Thank you!

What does the “W” stand for? Wedder? :roll_eyes::smirk:

But again , before anyone buys these over across the pond, we need some real world testing.

edit: And might i suggest a donate button to Ben on the page?

I must admit that people got hostile very quickly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think W stands for V V Like THE Vesc of Vesc’s

6 Likes

I agree. And thank you for the input. I will make that asap.

The wild response probably came due to the fact that there’s an ongoing discussion in another thread about this esc, about the design flaws and if it’s even worth buying @124 usd (group buy price) as it’s yet untested.

That’s where you appear with this thread selling the same esc (initially) for 289 eur, still untested, still with the same design flaws.

Didn’t want to be mean, but you set the table… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.

In the future we will also sell these without the case. They will be better for dual drive setups.

We will get a few in stock for testing very soon. Then we will update you on the reliability. We have also seen some tests from Flipsky, which looks promising. It is not tested in extreme conditions and on many different setups though…

So, you are asking people to pay for a product that’s not made yet, and is not tested by the community, and may or may not be good. The last time that happened it was a flop with the BBox because the quality was very low. How about if we pay after it’s made and after folks have been given some to test?

What is your refund policy? How about a promise to pay after it’s delivered and after it has survived 30 days?

1 Like

Thank you for the clearification. I admit that it was my fault regarding the wrong price…

1 Like

Send a few out to trusted forum members to test, if they survive you’ll get good reviews and you sales will go up. Otherwise you’ll be waiting for some brave people to take the plunge with their hard earned cash.

2 Likes

I don’t understand anything. So, why are you selling the same flipsky esc with another name?

Thats the whole basis of his store rebrand chinese products.

1 Like

I dont want it to be a secret that is manufactured by Flipsky.

For people like you that reads a lot of threads in here, you will know that this is from Flipsky. Other people may not know what / who flipsky is.

1 Like