Question about charger

i already bought the charger and i dont want to invest more in my first build, mabye when ill upgrade it ill buy this charger will the adapter work?

you need to buy the power pack that @Aggdaddy posted. you dont need a travel adaptor just get the one that comes with your country plug. they are all multi voltage switching supplies so its literally is simple as plugging in the cord that suits you.

everyone has given you all the information you need, now it’s time to do something for yourself.

1 Like

Agree with what @lowGuido said if you’re sticking with that charger just get the 15V/7A power supply listed or something with the same specs that already has the correct cable. The power supply shown says it can work at 110-240V AC input so just needs the right kind of plug for your wall.

Think you’re going to be looking at some really long charge times though (somewhere around 5-6hrs) if the cells are drained. Down the line you could either just get another one of the cheap chargers and charge the separate 3S batteries separately and double the amperage and about cut the time in half or can just go with a more powerful charger that can do more at once on the whole battery stack.

got it, thank you very much for all the help and sorry for so many questions, im just new to this and im trying to understand everything. thanks alot and sorry for bad english its not my first language

These are nice

http://hitecrcd.com/products/chargers/acdc-chargers/x4-ac-plus-4-port-acdc-multi-charger/product