Question about returning products

It’s seems there are double standards… enertion gets crucified for actually having terms and conditions… other vendors don’t have any whatsoever and get praised for it…

Crazy…

@onloop Fair enough, cheers! On another note it would be great if you could bring back your aluminum pulleys. I think people prefer them over your plastic ones.

That will never happen. Aluminium cost 3 times as much to produce. They also take 3 times as long to install. And are 3 times harder to align.

What exactly don’t you like about the pulley you purchased?

i think you misunderstood my other comment. We (as consumers, 90% of the time) dont care about what the t&c say or if you even have them.

Words do not matter, what you DO and how you react to situations matter.

@chaka doesnt need t&c’s to hold himself to good customer service standards. he just has good customer service. Same with diy.

2 Likes

I like the plastic ones because they just slide in, aluminum has to be bolted down and everything.

3 Likes

It’s a Saturday morning and I am talking directly with my customers about their concerns…

And you still have a problem with my customer service?

Stop trolling me.

1 Like

Im really getting tired of all this complaining about enertion, its your fault you didnt do enough research… Come on man. Its a building forum, not a ‘i cant get my money back’ one. Btw, nylon is one of the strongest plastics out there, aluminium is actually not so much beter than the nylon stuff…

@onloop I’m not thrilled at the idea of modifying my trucks to get them to fit. I didn’t know that they needed to be modified to work, which is my fault, and I’m not blaming anybody for that. I’m sure that it is well within my skill set to modify them, but I’m scared I’m going to ruin my trucks and then have to buy new ones. I really have to think about what I am going to do next. Again, thanks for the response.

which leaves only one question to be asked: can I return a Raptor after 299 days of usage?

1 Like

Im sorry, i honestly dont see how my responses are “trolling”

you pointed out that chaka and diy dont have t&c’s and I just wanted to point out that they dont need them.

1 Like

when this becomes the best way to get in contact with enertion, that’s what happens :/

1 Like

Evidently u never had a bad experience with them, just type in search enertion customer service, next type ollin customer service and then type diy customer service and youll see numbers dont lie my friend

Im sure you can re-sale the pulleys to someone else close to you, there is info on here about modding the trucks, looks easy enough. Give it go! :slight_smile: It will be fun.

So you dragged my business and reputation publicly through the mud because you don’t feel like modifying your truck? We sell trucks that are already modified!!!

Wow… sometimes I wonder why I even bother making esk8 products…

Dude send email back and get your money back. You have 300 days. But don’t waste my time.

No. Read the t&c’s

It doesn’t matter why he wanted to return it and get his money back. the point is your website says “money back guarantee” when it means “store credit back” and he thinks that is misleading.

1 Like

If you’re interested on what the U.S. standards are you can find it on the www.ftc.gov.

The test here is would a reasonable consumer think there is a money back guarantee. Factors like size of lettering on the website and location of the guarantee on the site are big factors.

The reasonable consumer standard is a pretty low bar. For example, Nutella lost a 3 million dollar class action for saying Nutella was part of a healthy breakfast. So… yeah, courts here think it’s reasonable for consumer to believe Nutella when they said it was part of a healthy breakfast.

2 Likes

@onloop Really dude? Are you kidding me? I was about done with this topic. You asked, I answered. My reason for returning the pulleys is irrelevant. You are running a business you moron. Which means people are gonna want to return things. This goes for every business that ever existed. As far as ruining your company’s reputation, I think you are doing just fine on your own. I think it’s quite clear that a lot of people have had bad experiences with your company. I knew it was only a matter time before you started arguing with people on this post. Real professional dude. I don’t regret making this post at all. As far as wasting your time, i didn’t ask you to chime in buddy. I’m just letting everybody know in this community that your return policy is bogus. Which is a completely relevant topic for this community.

2 Likes

Off topic but you are here, did you manage to sort shipping out to New Zealand?? I would like to buy a space cell :slight_smile:

What more do you want from me. Send the parts back get your money your back…

1 Like