Hello, I just finished my first electric longboard (photo):
- VESC: Flipsky 4.20 50A const 150A burst (based on 4.12 hw)
- BATT: Lipo 6S 4Ah 30C
- MOTOR: Flipsky 6374 190KV 3250W 80A Max
- ANTI-SPARK SWITCH: Flipsky 150A const
atm I configured the vesc like this (if there are some errors in the configuration let me know what’s wrong please):
- Motor Current: 25A
- Motor Brake: 30A
- Battery Max: 60A
- Battery Regen: 4A (following “1C rule”)
I’ll use a FlexiBMS Lite (max 10A) to charge the battery with a 25.2V 2A charger. So, here are the questions:
- Can someone help me finding the best fuse solution for main(if needed) and charge lines? For the last one I recently bought these, they are good?
- At the moment I turn off my board with the anti-spark switch but I noticed that the electronics draw a little bit of current even when turned off, do I also need to implement the loop-key as shown here?
- I’ve noticed some users maxing out the motor current and adjusting the max battery current as needed, is it better than my approach?