Quick question: which one do I file

So I got these new caliber mounts but they don’t fit. So guess I’ll need to do some filing. Question is: Do I file the inside of the mount or the outside of the truck? IMG-20190107-WA0004


10 char


That’s what I did thanks.

id file the clamp but anyway

I’d file the clamp and the truck. Whatever it takes to get a rock-solid connection that doesn’t wiggle at all.

I vote hanger. It’s easier

1 Like

I’d file them away and get a split clamp :man_shrugging: