R spec raptor drive kit 2.1 With 12S battery

wear armored jacket, helmet, and pads lmao. please dont die.

4 Likes

maybe tune your vesc values down for the first few rides, then adjust accordingly to find the sweet spot for speed and torqueā€¦ please wear a helmet as well.

1 Like

oh godā€¦

BKB makes adaptors for the unity, so maybe he can make a set the other way around for you @JLabs

another problem for me is to try to extend the tb vesc phase wires because right now the enclsure crushes down on the 5.5mm bullet connectors

oh and jlabs just shipped my Tayto

can we make a new thread i feel bad fully hyjacking this thread

Raptor 2 set up on a spud will be a bit much unless you run lower settings. Donā€™t underestimate the drive it has more than double the torque of the meepo clones.

1 Like

ill just try 20a first but if i want to get crazy i put the hubs on my tb rocket and set it to 80a

I ran 80a on my R2 but that deck is much bigger lol

1 Like

The raptor only use 30 A?! i tought it was way more ! Do you have a link for the configuration of the raptor :slight_smile: ?

Nice :stuck_out_tongue: ! what top speed do you get ??

heā€™s right you know

1 Like

Not that fast itā€™s like 30ish mph top speed

1 Like

nope its just that enertion sets it to 30a per hub, the eswitch inside the raptor 2 only has a 70a fuse anyways

i have tons of vendors taking my money right now

2 Likes

Welcome to our worldā€¦ :wink:

just gotta hope my mini bitcoin operation keeps chugging along!

1 Like

And I just gotta keep hoping my investment in the Lottery pays off some day. Lol. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hahaā€¦

10char

The R2 settings are 80 motor amps per motor and 30a battery amps

The battery can output 40 battery amps per focbox but the R2 antispark canā€™t handle it, I went through 3 or 4 antisparks.

2 Likes

really i was told 30a per motor and 60a on batt

30q are 15a cells (more towards 20a) 15x4=60A

Motor and battery amps are different.

The 30q can out put 20a safely and alot of us do it so 10s4p could out out 80a total battery amps thatā€™s 40 per focbox.

Motor amps donā€™t have to do with battery capacity.

2 Likes