R2 style remote for diy esk8

What do you think about the progress so far? Will it be a Flipsky hit or miss?

I was led to expect an R2 style remote for DIY esk8. I’m seeing a glorified nano. How did it come to this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So true. But hey I’ll wait to see what the final product is.

Well, there is one coming from Maytech. Really beefed up R2 style remote. I’m waiting on better pictures image

7 Likes

Tell us more!! When is it released approximately? :eyes:

1 Like

I should get a answer soon. I will update asap

2 Likes

Hit the nail on the head. This is shit compared to what was discussed.

2 Likes

That’s more like it! I was wondering last night whether Evolve might be suppressing these sorts of designs because of patent infringement or something.

Ok guys, Thanksgiving esk8 eye candy. End of December is the release of :sunny: image image image image image

8 Likes

Evolve may think they have that power. But in truth enough is changed to be a different product. You would have to have a jolly set of stones to try and block Maytech. They have put enough work into this remote for it to be its own. WATERPROOF REMOTE image

6 Likes

Under water and on. image

2 Likes

image image I can’t be the only one who saw this

4 Likes

Any idea what it will cost? :smile:

1 Like

That looks like a proper handful but the best form and function I’ve seen since the Evolve R2. Consider me a customer. Name your price.

1 Like

1000euros and a fair amount of on your knees time;-) lol

1 Like

Now boys, not that far.

wireless charging With pad or without Individual cost (MSRP) 200$

I’m sure we can get the cost down once they have them to ship.

2 Likes

Will this be able to receive vesc data on the display?

I haven’t got the complete spec sheet on it. But I would assume it must through the receiver similar to the firefly in order to have information on the screen.

2 Likes

Yeah I think it’s a given that telemetry will be in play. No use for the oled without it.

So nice !!

Fully Water‐proof, wireless charging function, stable signal connection, with display function …

2 Likes