Raptor 2 cutting out

What was the issue? We all want to learn what to do in situations like this.

1 Like

@Maxid

FW problem on master FOCBOX, so reflashed it and it is done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi guys so after all that i walked away from my r2 cutting out for the 3rd time but the 3rd time it really got me i have 2 broken ribs and a fractured elbow be extra careful all you r2 owners the fault my r2 hade was extremely dangerous when I’m all healed up and get back on my board it will take a long time to trust it again that’s for sure stay safe eskaters !

2 Likes

holy shit… good thing youre ok!!!

@CarlCollins @barajabali

1 Like

@ZEEGREWAR

After the last session with you, I am sure there will be no more problems with your board.

1 Like

Hi Carl yea cool thanks so mutch for all your help you r a legend …

3 Likes

So After all that replacing both hub motors and Enertion reflashing my board it hase done the isaac same thing again luckily my freind is a good ridder and we where doing hill tests to see if it would cut out again and sure anuff it did so disappointed with my R2 such a dangerous malfunction whatever is going on with it i just feel like throwing it in the bin . PS stay safe eskaters.

3 Likes

Wow! 2 broken ribs and a fractured elbow? Damn! I guess it could have been a lot worse so at least you’re safe my man…you will heal…I had a few falls myself and screwed up my shoulders and arm…E-boards no matter how good or bad they are a huge risk when we get on them regardless of make…it’s the cost of wanting to ride and have fun in life…don’t give up the hobby get well and back on the board, the Raptor 2 is a great board, I have one myself and have never experienced the issue you had but I noticed Carl fixed it for you which is great…I also have the Carvon EVO 4WD which is even crazier than the Raptor 2 way faster with more torque and I’m 62 years old yet yesterday I hit 65km/h or 40.6m/h on the streets lol I do crazy shit like that too not thinking what if…but I won’t live forever so the time to enjoy life is now…here is my close-up super-fast ride https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY79d50Ji04&lc=z22ytzvzcvrnglpae04t1aokgkznyke2pys1udcfa00qrk0h00410.1530928936594232

3 Likes

We will be working on it, tech team will eradicate this issue for sure.

1 Like

How can there be an isolated firmware problem on a production board?

@BigBrit

It’s not isolated from the beginning, multiple factors are involved in the case 1: Due to change in settings by user 2: Due to vibrations, board shorts or connection reset 3: Due to loose connection of wires, memory reset

Etc

2 Likes

So there was a fault with my battery causing my R2 to cut out like it was sent my board away been waighting for over 3 weeks and going to be waighting even longer as Enertions RA doesn’t even stock spare batteries so have to waight even longer for it to get delivered from china what a absolute joke…

1 Like

I feel you’re pain buddy, I’ve been on the same boat🤦🏻‍♂️ Going on 3 months without my raptor problem after problem,. the enertion support team is great but dealing with the parts is a very slow process, they should offer life time warranty since by the time you get replacement parts you’re 1 year warranty would expire…

2 Likes

Yeah mate not wrong weeks or months of having it or not running properly due to manufacturer faults and then the warranty runs out just doesn’t make sense to me brother and im the same issue arfter issue with my R2 very frustrating .

1 Like

If you complain and ask, I think enertion will extend warranty period for the parts delays.

@ZEEGREWAR Let me add something. There are many factors involved in the repair time. 1: Normal Repair time is 2 weeks (Working Days only) after the delivery of the board when it is at RA’s place. 2: There are having multiple boards to repair so the new repair is never going to observed immediately after delivery. It take some time 3: All of RA’s are fully stock with replacement items but battery’s are hard to ship, so we have to source it from China if there isn’t left any for them.

Note: I know it’s quite frustrating to wait but we are doing as best as we can to solve the issues.

About warranty extension, we might consider that if repair takes longer that 2 weeks (working days only)

a: RA=Repair Agent

1 Like

Hi Carl ok no worries .

1 Like

I am having this same problem. I am waiting until I have time to take it all apart.

2 Likes

…And a good address to send things to and from.

2 Likes

If you elaborate it, that will be awesome

1 Like