Raptor 2 Demo - San Francisco - Who's going?

What a nice board! By far the best hub motors I have ever rode. Huge battery. Great turn out.

3 Likes

My kv was too high to hold a candle to the gt and raptor’s acceleration, but at least i still came out on top with speed!

1 Like

Your diy board was by far the best Nice to meet you and everyone else there today

There is a ride tonight. California and Taylor at 8:00. Grace cathedral top of nob hill. Lots of plugs to charge your board. Bring your lights

on the way there, thought moja said 830, stall for me!

1 Like

What top speed were u able to hit?

didn’t measure, maybe 35mph?

2 Likes

Video!

6 Likes

@Jinra, Very impressed!

Did you pass them through at the end?

Yep passed both boards by about 50m. Moja said my board was one of the nicest boards he’s ridden which was a great compliment for me, haha.

1 Like

I definitely had way too much fun riding @Jinra board. I could feel that the settings were well worked out.

Overall, I was surprised by the power of the raptor 2. It blows any other production board away.

I don’t doubt that it can be beat. It’s powerful though. I can’t wait to see how hummies hubs compare now in terms of acceleration. I think that wide contact patch really helps transfer the power to the ground (as does 4wd), and 4wd with wide contact patch will hopefully be amazing.

It was good to see everyone too. Nice to meet you @Moja

2 Likes