Raptor 2 Designs - FREE DOWNLOAD

Over the next week or so ill be providing free access & links to all the parts I designed to build the raptor 2 skateboards.

These Raptor Parts design files are shared under this creative commons license. image

LINKS TO DESIGN FILES

• DECK
  • DECK HANDLE
  • BATTERY BOX
  • BOX SEALS
  • MOTORS
  • TRUCKS
  • WHEELS
11 Likes

Most all of these parts sucked though dude… You’re pathetic…

2 Likes

@onloop How about before you dangle ‘free parts’ you give us a clear and concise plan on how you intend on paying back the MANY people whom you owe money to.

You have tried this before.

I notice you conveniently are ignoring the topic of the money stolen from this community + those you did business with.

We are not stupid. You don’t get to just throw parts at open source like you care now.

You have never cared about open source. It’s always been profit, by your own words.

Don’t fall for this snake oil salesman guys. .

6 Likes

Are we still missing the big picture where all these parts didn’t make it? Design files or not, were far along from them now… We actually have good working gear…

1 Like

How many more Enertion warranties do you want to cover. :wink:

4 Likes

Any news on 2.1 design?

Excited to see these files made available.

Imo you could also win back a lot of goodwill by doing the same with foxbox 1.7 and unity files. If you realise the files but still own any IP it means that people can’t sell cones directly but it does help DIY guys that want to build their own.

1 Like

Tbh I can’t believe he’s allowed to release these designs, he shouldn’t own any of this shit anymore, maybe it’s his last ditch effort to fuck over anyone he owes money to?

3 Likes

cmon thats just rude, he could have kept these to himself free stuff is always good

Neoboxes already copied the og focboxes design, if we would have waited for him to release the files, well…

I’m not actually sure how he’s able to give away IP when he no longer has control of the company or it’s assets

Jason you wouldn’t be pulling a bamboozle again on us would you?

2 Likes

Can we get focbox stuff

LoL we already copied your 4.12 HW Focbox

I’d love to see that fuse module. Seems like a neat idea.

Give me some time. I’m going to need to clean up some files and clear out old files version etc.

2 Likes

We’ve heard this one before. It’s always next week. At this point if you want anyone to believe then just post it. Then if you want to clean and repost that’s fine, but people are not likely to trust your word is you say it will be available “at some point”

3 Likes

where’s the design where you refund people you essentially stole from?

You should’ve listened to yourself from years ago when you said belts are better than hubs and stuck with it.

6 Likes

when did I say that?

1 Like

20 years from now, this battle will still be ongoing, right next the editor and identation wars :stuck_out_tongue:

Grievances aside, opening anything is only good. If it is excellent, it can be replicated more easily. If it is mediocre, it can be improved more easily. If it is attrocious, it can be avoided more easily.

As I said, Before your company went bankrupt and you started flagging people again and you didn’t pay employees…

2 Likes