Raptor 2 for sale (located in Germany, send within EU)

That’s to much information, Normaly scammers give to much info dude. Not saying you are

Hahahaha no mate I get it. No worries I gave info to you guys look into it. Can contact me there and there’s coments in my pics which are from family and friends. I’ve been in contact with scammers and usually the my ignore this king of argument. But anyways I’m here to buy a raptor as the “British summer” is almost at the end and I would like to enjoy a bit of a ride.

1 Like

Also, [email protected] is my personal email but not much in use. Actually I have the tomW email since I was 14, then didn’t use then used again and became the professional where people already have it saved. Man I’m giving too much information lol :joy:

Where are you in the UK?

Sw155ju Roedean crescent, Putney south west London. (I’m not saying the house number as it way too much info haha) Btw I’m a neighbour of Chelsea players like David Luiz lol :))

There’ll be some other London riders who will likely vouch for you.

Yes I’m on almost all Facebook sk8 groups, just join there and you will see my posts. :smiley:

really, I think alex lives very close to you, Do you have a neigbhor named alex? He might of talked about his comany “Torque Systems” or something I think his nickname was AlexTeachnology I lost contact with him if u see him just say Blitz says hi if he cares he’ll find me.

1 Like

No mate, sorry. Only Alex I know doesn’t live here.

1 Like

Come on!! The guy wants to sell it by bank transfer only!! Are you serious? Hahahaha Who the hell will accept it with no warranty whatsoever? Cancelling it man I thought was a serious seller.

2 Likes

You can’t be selling on here if your asking for BT only…

Who would get a flight to germany for a raptor 2 lol

3 Likes

Well I would if tickets are cheap enough

You realise you cant even send that battery on a flight…

2 Likes

Take a Train or whatever . . . I am confident that I will find someone ether from Germany who is willing to come to pick up the last board or someone who has enough confidence to by it via bank transfer. Actually I just don’t like to be called stupid or dishonest just because I don’t like and third party payment like PayPal. You don’t have to by it. I never blackmailed someone into a deal nor anything else.

1 Like

Could you link me to the forum rules for that? I remember reading that paypal friends and family was not allowed, or at the minimum strongly recommended to avoid but I didn’t know asking for BT only was not allowed.

hmm i am sure I have read it somewhere @moderators

1 Like

You would be correct. We have no rule regarding 3rd parties, we simply strongly recommend PayPal Business. PayPal via Friends and Family transaction is not allowed if one wishes to advertise on the forum.

1 Like

I bought another raptor today, for my friend this time as I gave up with the swap is hard to find a raptor to sell and when you find is way to expensive. Nothing against but I rather save some money (around £500 lol) and wait for mine.

Bought raptor 2.1 for £1.186 (aprox €1320) including two pairs of crossover wheels. Siiiick!!

1 Like

For anyone complaining about his price, I found one for sale locally for $4500. Made me spit up my milk.

IMG_5496