Raptor 2 live update

Hi Jason, i didn’t get to ask you on your last live update about the motherboard! will we be able to get to the usb ports on the vesc-x ok it looks tight maybe include an angled micro usb connector which is left connected to each vesc-x so you can access the port easily? nice work so far mate can’t wait to get mine.

regards Sanjoy

thanks for the reply! instills so much confidence

Take a look at v6 surely that’s the way.

email Enertion or pm @ onloop

You didn’t even ask him. Jason is just some random name here in the forums. Use the @ along with the user name to ping the person you’re trying to contact. Also. Those angled micro USB extenders are like .50 cents a piece. There’s really no need for them to be included.

What you don’t know your name !!!

What you think I didn’t try that. Go do one.

Lol. Damn dude. Not sure what your problem is. But that might be why no one is answering you. I really don’t think Jason goes around searching every thread here looking for the generic name “Jason”. That would be ridiculous considering he has a business to run. Just learn how to post correctly and I’m sure you’ll get a response.

You posted in a public forum. You’re talking to everyone at that point. :wink:

Just use the pm system if you want a private answer.

1 Like

OK, @sanjoy let me give you some simple advise.

First if your looking for answer on a subject, do a research first, if there already a topic on the subject (like in your case the raptor 2 thread… here https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/raptor-2-most-powerful-direct-drive-electric-skateboard-kickstarter/12694) use it, before starting a new topic that can easily be lost between every else topic. Specially if your doesn’t address it-self to anyone in particular.

Second, if you try to reach someone in particular use there name with @ before, again like in your case Jason from Enertion @onloop, so they can get a little notification, that should help them find your thread.

Third and most important BE POLITE to people who try to help you.

2 Likes

Ok what do do you think! I’m using two vesc-x and they are working really.well. My question was for a reason I struggle to get the micro USB once the board is wired up. Don’t get me wrong vesc-x I think is good. But I v6 makes more sense.

And I’m waiting for them to arrive. All good let share

@sanjoy you drunk dude? Your posts make no sense, almost bot like.

1 Like

Good for you, but the V6 is bigger than the VESCX, and don’t worry I think Enertion Is also thinking about those detail. :wink:

Hi you, I don’t feel that I have been unpolite. How have I been rude? To ask and question is the point of the forum. I truly do apologise if I have upset any one on the forum . My board only works so well because of you. Don’t need you but love what you give.

You’re a really cool guy. Have a great day dude.

1 Like

Remove what you like. I just asked a question clearly that’s not ok . Know worries I will just cancel my order clearly that’s what you want

Your question is alright and legitimate…

Is just your attitude… kinda sucks…

Have a good day.

I think he meant “twat” and “dick head” in the good way

OHHHH sorry I just misunderstood… thank you Fucking Dickhead Twat @blasto … but in the good way…

2 Likes