Raptor 2 live update

Don’t make me laugh.:smile::smile::smile::smile: When I’m angry. Not whit you lot just a bad day sorry.

@sanjay I’m one of the forum mods. Please refrain from name calling and foul language. You’ve gotten 6 flags just in this thread.

I’m leaving mate, sorry if I have upset people. I will keep building on my own, thank you lot for the heads up. I’m off. Thank you all. Please delete my membership. I believe in freedom. Regards Sanjoy Keep up the great work.

Am in an alternate universe? What is happening?

1 Like

Learnt so much here, sad to leave but if you can’t voice ? What ! Sorry for the bad language earlier.

@sanjoy sorry no right angle usb cable. We instead have BT module included. Many common performance settings can be changed safely by app.

We will setup the vescx perfectly for the Raptor 2. There shouldn’t be any need to change the advanced vescx settings using USB.

As you may know, for beginners, It is very easy to destroy stuff accidentally when doing some changes with advanced firmware settings so we prefer that most people leave it. Of course advanced user will already have knowledge & can access it if they want.

Hardware faults from Firmware changes are not covered under warranty.

1 Like

Hi jas, I don’t disagree! But can we have the USB on top! You know what’s about to land v6! Love the vesc-x and all the work you have done… yes Bluetooth great what about just setting up on the bench we just need to plug in! Not having ago at you Jas just asking . Regards Sanjoy

Also Jas I may be new on here . I would not comment for no reason. I bought from you because you make sense. I look forward to your Raptor 2 . Regards Sanjoy