Raptor 2 min range while blasting

Raptor 2 Gave me around 15-18 tops

(I might be wrong, I’m just going off of memory)

I thought I read somewhere that with urethanes and a dual build that isn’t inefficient as hell, gets about 5-6 miles per p group of 30q :thinking::thinking:

So 15-18mi?

That’s about right for the size of the battery. I get around 14-18 miles out of my 2 year old 10S4P 25R pack in my DIY.

1 Like

Double the free rolling equals better range :rofl::rofl:image

3 Likes

I should clarify that I’m working for enertion building the iOS app. So everybody at enertion with an iOS device would test it ideally, and maybe we can get a testflight thing set up so people can try the betas…

7 Likes

Such low range is only good enough for mere mortals. I’ve done 2 group rides 15 and 20 miles each and I still haven’t charged I’m at %50 now. Oh and I always ride fast.

Lol I honestly did like my Raptor 2 but only when it worked properly.

4 Likes

This is the 8p 30q right?

I wish i could go for smaller wheels/urethanes on my next build but there doesnt look like theres gonna be enough clearance >:(

3 Likes

8p 30q yeah.

If you run the Samsung 35e cells at 8p it would have the discharge we need for a fast dual set up and more range than 30q. But on my 4wd set up I need the amps.

3 Likes

I doubt I’ll ever use more than half my battery amps… I just want range so bad :joy::joy:

I’m tired of having range anxiety

E: I know you probably don’t have concrete numbers, but do you think that an Evo would have more underboard space, or a trampa urban carve with 6.5 inch wheels? :thinking::thinking:

I feel like it might be even… I’m just worried about bottoming out :joy:

4 Likes

Eboosted makes an enclosure that fits 8p on either Evo or Trampa.

Imo I could have built a bigger battery in the Evo if I was going 2wd a 12s9p would fit np.

1 Like

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/trampa-hs11-holypro-35-ds/

I’ll be using this one, which I assume is the same height as yours… Do you have any issues with bottoming out?

2 Likes

Only one time on a speed bump I generally don’t ride over those but the one time I did I scraped. I can fit my foot under the enclosure so Imo if your foot fits then it’s good enough lol.

2 Likes

Thanks! Maybe I’ll upgrade tire size if I’m dissatisfied :thinking:

1 Like

@sofu sounds great! Any plans for some basic iWatch support? battery/speed/temps?

Yes but it may not come with 1.0, depending on timing

1 Like

Any basic ETAs?

I wonder what the most efficient dual motor set ups are with 10s4p

(what range they get And I’d like to compare that set up in speed and acceleration).

…except the development costs will be passed along to all the other consumers…

2 Likes

Lol Raptor 3 leaked

1 Like

Not Yet :stuck_out_tongue: @Kellag