Raptor parts clearance shop

1 Like

oh so you went from asking if you needed a BMS to giving BMS tech advice in a week. No ones listening. Your analogy to the KKK makes no sense. Nor does your analogies to lynch mobs. Ive got no beef with @onloop prior to this. But blatant misrepresentation is where I draw the line. You’re pocketing cash selling left over stock products that should have been forfeited and you lied when asked about your involvement.

2 Likes

Bumpy bumpp

That in itself does not bode well. What a lovely organization that must be. @onloop keep ripping people off I guess, nobody there to hold you responsible.

1 Like

ill buy your raptor 2.0 deck for what you paid for it.

JacquesMyNutz

3m

giphy (3)

FYI just received all the parts I ordered, and all is looking good. Placed the order on 24-04 so it took about a month.

Let’s see how long it takes until something brakes. Good luck.

1 Like

Enertionshop isn’t taking orders any more because their shopify account got locked, and the aliexpress store associated w/ them has orders still out from early April. Rollin’ them dice.

It’s gonna be those trash hubs/sleeves first, fuh sho.

1 Like

Most likely.

Looks like there checkout system has been down for some time

1 Like

those look “hot”.

as in stolen goods hot. By buying from that store, you are supporting a criminal.

1 Like

Nice. You just bought the worst most unreliable parts in the esk8 market. Hope you have someone cool to write your eulogy after those shitty motors lock up on you at speed.

Not to mention you’re supporting a disgusting theif.

1 Like

Im hoping the store is shut down because of all the calls made to chiefly about Jason aka gamergirl selling products illegally…

2 Likes

Wow some fierce reactions! Sorry for not being fully aware of the situation/ history/ ownership of the store.

Just trying to inform others about my order, and we will see how the parts will perform

1 Like

If they perform like all the other parts they produced, then the will try and kill you or fail as per usual. Kiss your family before your maiden voyage.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I don’t wanna get involved in all the emotional shit about enertion or illegal sales activity. Just looking for a place to legally buy spare parts for my raptor 2. Especially the outwheels would be nice to have a spare pair. I was in contact to [email protected] they said they are out of stock on outwheels but in contact to the factory. They are looking for people to place orders so they can have a batch produced.

Is anyone else looking for outwheels? Interested in teaming up? Are there any other sources for outwheels? Or other spare parts?

Thanks Fabian

2 Likes

@fabpin Unfortunately those are difficult to come by now you can try lathing a outer layer out of a larger long board wheel.

If that doesn’t work try glue and bubblegum.

2 Likes