Raptor parts clearance shop

How was the shipping/customer service experience? Their products seem to be genuine, I’m just concerned that they don’t take paypal and shipping seems to take ages.

I’ve decided to go through with it, I found quite a few independent testimonials with pictures of stuff received from them. If it arrives, I’ll post detailed pics here.

wdym? 10char

I received all my part, battery, outwheel, bearings… 3 weeks later :+1:

1 Like

Someone got a bad Unity from this seller. A bad part on the board causing one side to read motor resistance incorrectly, leading to incorrect motor detection and studdering during riding. Make sure to test your shit thoroughly before you go and solder on new bullets, could be a dud.

Not surprised that at this price they aren’t doing a full QC check on them before sending them out.

Also heard a story about someone ordering the etray and it coming w/ a free Unity included! Gotta try that one!

Calling @onloop who promised the community he was no involved with this page

6 Likes

very clicky in that forum.

3 Likes

@wwohl602 sounds like it’s about time for chargeback round two. Ding ding ding

4 Likes

Not only is he a fraud but he is a bad one. That was on the public facebook shopify page.

Of course it is gone now…

Oh Jason.

9 Likes

Would be really disappointing to hear that he was still making money on these. Hope the aus government lays it on him if that’s the case. Hopefully these China units are just that, leftover new stock never paid for. On one hand, tons of people never received there’s. On the other, they’re gonna get sold either way. No one buying one is screwing over people who didn’t get one. However, if Jason is still pocketing cash from the sale of enertion parts, he’s violating the conditions in which the company was dissolved. That’s some bullshit. He already screwed everyone, this would be screwing himself when the government finds out. Limiting your personal liability by dissolving the company doesn’t give you the right to then take advantage what you didn’t hand over

3 Likes

Na dude. That screen shot is LITERALLY the smoking gun. @onloop time to fess up bub. Or ya know, dissappear again with everyones money.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Really great questions.

Also, why is @onloop being allowed to return to this community with this same predatory bullshit? At a certain point I have to believe there’s some accountability in the adult world, right?

This is without a doubt proof that Jason is involved with this store. This + his cellphone number being connected to the recovery email are two different unrelated connections. So, once again, more lies & deceit from Jason.

@nelson @treenutter What do you guys think about this? By allowing JP to continue to have a platform here, you play a part in enabling him. A lot of the community, and a lot of my friends, have been ripped off by this unapologetic fraud.

So what’s up?

8 Likes

Who’s in aus that can escalate this?

Speaking of what is allowed on platforms, you should pay some attention to your own backyard too, some serious ethics dilemmas on your plate:

https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/enertion-refund/108274/27?u=onloop

@onloop what was the ETA on Shopify gettin checkout back up?

1 Like

He’s moving shops, didn’t you hear? Definitely has nothing to do with his Shopify status.

2 Likes

Sup.

Your big ‘gotcha’ is that I knew that you were dumb enough to allow focbox.com domain registration to lapse? And that I didn’t care?

Hah. I’ll just say it then. I don’t give a shit about your feelings Jason Potter. Get fucked.

You lost the domain, your company, and any shred of respect you had and are now embarrassing yourself by flailing about rather than having some dignity and fucking off properly.

3 Likes

Your response are why I never try to piss you off lol. I don’t want to be elegantly told to fuck off lol. It’s always a good read with your posts lol.

2 Likes

Im sorry for starting this thread and advertising such a hated on person @onloop and his company… I needed parts for my Raptor 2.1 because like most people I have ran into a few issues with the BMS not working which resulted in my battery fucking up beyond repair. I took the risk and ordered the parts I needed from this store because they are very specific to the Raptor 2.1 and can’t be bought anywhere else… I have been a long time reader just gathering information and watching from a far while building my own DIY esk8 and making my own 10s4p samsung 30q batteries from all the knowledge on this site and endlessphere… I don’t agree with what Jason has done to people but I do thank him for making it easier for people like myself years ago to begin the journey in esk8boarding…

1 Like