I’m slowly getting started with my first build having prepped as best I could digitally first. The PBT basesheet has been stripped and I’m printing the router jigs for the battery area this week.
- Rayne Darkside 34", Hand Routed with 3D Printed Jig. Deck will get 2mm of fiberglass on top, ad a singler layer 6oz S-Glass on the bottom.
- Custom Enclosure - 3D Printed with fiberglass reinforcement. Enclosure will be structural.
- 12S3P A123 18650 LiFePo
- Unik Core Bearing Integrated Pulleys and Motor Mounts 15mm Width Belts
- FocBox Unity @thisguyhere
- FeatherRemote @StefanMe
- Maytech 6355 Sealed Motors 190kv
- 85mm Blue Caguama’s with rounded edges