RedEmber Boards Club

@Sender shhhhh me first me first :star_struck: I’m waiting to give him more monies once that smaller deck is out :smiley:

3 Likes

Im with ya man! We can have sister decks, cut from the same stock, lol.

#lustfullywaiting

3 Likes

Dude, sister decks. Let’s get it

3 Likes

@treenutter just to let you know, @Ebisane9 and I want sister decks!

3 Likes

@Sender @Ebisane9 I like it. Ok let’s do it!

2 Likes

I’m replying here so as not to derail the other thread.

It’s coming along slowly. I’m just sorting out where I want the motor wires to come around and enter the enclosure. Then cut the holes for that. I’m waiting on a set of “those x things” so I can permanently mount the trucks. I bought some extra versa pulleys. I’m going to add a slice to each side and run 15-16mm wide belts. Then just mount all the electronics. Holyman92 is printing me a xt-90 mount and cover from manner’s thingverse page. Yesterday consisted of breaky with my buds, hanging by the pool and having a few brews and burgers and only about 45 minutes of build time. Almost there. I actually got to stand on it yesterday. Badass is a good word :+1:

Setup is focbox’s from the wiz, dexters 170kv 6355 sensored motors running foc, 12s4p 30q’s and metr pro. Should be a sweet ride.

12 Likes

Soon, very soon.

2 Likes

Haha no worries, my biggest problem now is to use the 45° hangers or 50° hangers. I wanted 45 rear and 50 front. I may need the 50° in rear though to gain some ground clearance for the motors. I’m gonna try some 3/16 riser pads first and see if I get what I want. It’s looking pretty good in the last pic for clearance though.

1 Like

I can cut you some 1/4" risers from AL if you want.

1 Like

I’ll try the 3/16 first. I’ll just hit them with white krylon. Thanks you though :+1:

What did you paint the wheels and motors with? Really looling awesome. Makes me want a Mas!

2 Likes

I sandblasted the six shooters to give them some tooth :flushed: then used self etching primer for aluminum. Top coat is appliance epoxy. It was so nice to stand on it last night for the first time. Flex is perfect with 10 plies for my 220lbs. Thanks to psychotiller for the tip :+1:

4 Likes

If you ever get a chance I would love to see a flex test!

2 Likes

Weekend starts now for me. I’ll get some air in the tires get you a flex test vid. Shot of Jägermeister and a beer then off to tinker :+1:

Plus if you follow threads like I do then I just made you all look :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Beautiful build, love the look. I’m curious to see how well the white holds up. I usually stay away from white anything because it turns to funky brown on all the alabama asphalt.

2 Likes

Ya i’m A bit concerned about it too tbh. The winter is long so it will give me something to do. I’m really hoping the appliance white will stay white longer. That’s why I bought it. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

cool, it looks awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok tires filled up and flex test done. Seems to me it’s going to be a lush ride on the six shooters. With the clearance for the motors I am seeing I think i’ll try rear mounting too.

Anyway here is the flex test at 220lbs with a 10 ply Mas Deck.

9 Likes

That is going to be lush! Awesome!

3 Likes

Some more goodies arrived. Almost ready for final assembly. Woot \0/

imageimageimageimage

10 Likes