Reliable 10s and 12s li-ion chargers

holy crap its still $60 for a very similar one. (12s 8a)

@Dirt_Bag Sounds like a good way to burn down a high-rise.

i havnt used those beveled edge ones. i have only used the metal case kind, they seem to work great. those top 2 look to be the same as the boosted board aftermarket fast charger, i wonder if boosted modified them

those metal case ones are the same as the original post. the plastic ones though… not sure how they perform

I get ya, it’s close. I don’t see any fuses tho. the one thing I like about the ones I found. They are fused at both in power and out

Ooooh, how convenient. Can I add this to my Kaly build please? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know they did, all you have to do is meet the MOR and they will make anything

you know it…

1 Like

a quick google search brought this up. it looks like the plastic ones are crap. the inside looks to be garbage

1 Like

Whats your opinion on how many amps a 5.5 x 2.1mm can handle?

oh dear, dont start this again. hes just baiting people

Oh your trying to start.

stop. stop now.

at the plug size 5.5x2.1 8 amps is the highest, but not the highest available, you just need to change charging plugs

1 Like

How about 2.5? :sweat_smile:

2.5 at what amp?

5.5 x 2.5 :grinning:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dc+jack+current+rating&oq=dc+jack+current+rating&aqs=chrome..69i57.2575j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

almost every plug is available to us. 5.5x2.1, 5.5x2.5, and these four as well. I think even in a T60 if desired

41%20PM

that would be a yes for 8 amp on a 5.5x2.5

1 Like