Remember when.....(for the old timers of the forum)

Remember when…

We had almost no choices out runner motors and even had a hobby king inventory alert thread?

It’s a big change now.

What’s your remember when?

4 Likes

remember when we had a events category…

27 Likes

Hahahah … I should of saw that coming

1 Like

I remember when I bought a mig welder to attach some mounts,then enertion released there carbon fibre/aliminium bolt on mounts,now look at the variations!

1 Like

Doh!

10 characters

Remember when we had a bunch of new guys, yet to complete a build, giving it advice like they were @psychotiller. Oh wait …

4 Likes

Remember when 90-107mm Abec-11 wheels were in stock everywhere?

2 Likes

member? I member.

6 Likes

Remember when lunch boxes and zipper bags were perfect protection for lipos?

7 Likes

Remember when @psychotiller and @longhairedboy weren’t fuckin awesome?

That’s right. Me neither.

7 Likes

Remember when I was able to manage reading every thread…

Now it’s a shitshow…

15 Likes

I actually jumped on an SK3 6364 245kv because of an altert thread! Waited 3 months to get my hands on one and this piece of sheet came from “Global” warehouse and cost me about 130€ :smiley: But this mother lover is still going strong after about 1200 km :slight_smile:

Remember making wheel pulleys out of cast resin and mounting them on 73mm wheels?

remember when you only option for a hub motor was between a modified outrunner jammed onto a truck (carvon v2.5 and lower), a tiny motor that gets too hot (hummies first motors), a big motor with big wheel slipping problems (jaccobs), and the crap the came from china factories direct to customers that was never meaningfully tested and is garbage?

Now, we have so many… wait…

2 Likes

remember when Enertion sold DIY-parts…

10 Likes

Remember when I bought my first complete e-board… Oh wait… that was last week… Oh yeah Drunk me bought a Meepo…

10 Likes

hahahahaha… I don’t know what’s funnier: drunk buying a meepo or the price of the meepo.

Both… 400 shipping include… But I guess I’ll probably kill it in one day… probably end up as a platform for my first gen hummie or raptor hubs :laughing:

You memmer?

Remember when I suggested IKEA as an Esk8 enclosure source…lol

11 Likes