I made a mistake on my first post here, and i'm trying to correct it, thank you for all your guys

This is an old idea that was tried but was not popular

3 Likes

Personally I think a remote would be more reliable and u have much more control over the speed.

3 Likes

yea… google the z-board

nobody wants remote free control, especially me. I like to shift my weight while keeping my speed the same, something that’s not possible on boards like this one

5 Likes

If I want remote free, I’d just get a longboard.

8 Likes

if fact, it’s more easier than remote to control the speed, it’s Gyro & Gravity sensor design, very sensitive on body reaction, you can also check this max speed test video, the rider holds two iphones in each hand and ride it without any problem.

Longboard is sure not a problem. the new video of remote-free longboard is coming soon

this is the wrong crowd to be advertising to…

5 Likes

For me the problem With this design is if you need to press pads to accelerate brake.

But if the board respond to the gravity and body movements that would be pretty cool. I mean wherever your foot is on the board if you lean fw/bw it will accelerate brake. If you shif your Weight on the side one wheell will spin faster than the other etc…,

1 Like

thanks for your kind advise, i won’t sell it here, just want to talk with electric skateboard fans about a new controlling system. i’m a pro e skateboard rider and i have a idea of remote-free controlling, but i still need your advise about it, it will help me learn more,thanks!

1 Like

thanks for your comment, this is totally new design, don’t need press pads in fact there is not pad in the board, it’s gravity design and the i can control the speed, brake by my balance. you can check this video to see how it works.

Alright I see. It seems like a cool technology to me. But the WHOLE surface of the deck need to be weight sensitive. The good longboarders will often move their feets/ re scale the balance etc… like your technology need to not interfere with riding style and work with it. You really need some good riders data to study stance shift of balance etc…

It’s a technology we could embrace it just need to be natural and safe

6 Likes

One thing you need to know as well is that notlike beginners in longboard you don’t really use your feet to turn. You use your whole upper body to turn. You don’t use your toe or you backfeet.
So sometime riders Will lean forward on the front side for turning, but it won’t mean the board has to accelerate you see ?

1 Like

Really appreciate your opinion and kind advise, yes we are keeping improving it. the WHOLE surface of the deck is very weight sensitive. in fact we design it with controlling level changing with each 2kg balance difference. the rider’s feet can’t leave the deck but they still can do some interesting action, maybe you can check this video

1 Like

Well I have to admit it seems to be a promising technology if applied well. I don’t mean to be rude or whatever but something is ticking me about both your video, the guys displayed on those are obviously no longboarders and have no experience in stance and balance, it’s obvious. Be sure your board is extensively tested by legit and hardcore riders ( 20 to 50 km at least a day, it’s a commuting machine it has to be tested like it is ) You won’t convince anyone here with guys without helmet not able to have a correct stance…

Do you have a beta rider program ?

1 Like

you are right, we have been test it for over 2 months, but not 20 to 50km per day, we will ride more and i will upload the detail riding data here to share, thank you again!

3 Likes

Hands free ESK8 sounds like a hazard to me. If the board’s not breaking , and you need to foot stop, but having weight pressed forwards forces it to accelerate… you’re going to have a bad time. Not to mention they force a specific posture and foot stance. Nor do you have full control of your board as you would with a remote. I trust the hand - finger (is that even a thing ?) of my hands than my body.

This is the whole problem with it. Acceleration and braking needs to be independent of foot placement and weight distribution.

Thanks @GrecoMan for helping with the name Z-board. The original remote free Esk8. I just couldn’t remember the name.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey can you kick push the board with this ? What happens when you lift a foot while rolling ?

Edit : Both cool and worrying to see you test it on top of a building roof. And you really need a helmet dude.

1 Like