Reputable International Li-ion Suppliers

Doh, I meant to say series, thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks, I’ll look into that.

Check this out, we can ship to you.

10s4p 30q cells

https://www.enertionboards.com/on-sale/r2-spare-battery/

You guys should sell it with bms so it’s easy

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. I had a chat to Mike not too long ago via your website, about shipping a FOCBOX to SA, and he said that it can’t be done, due to issues with customs.

@onloop is the head of enertion, if he says it can be done I’m sure it can. Also that’s an insane deal.

We can double check that…

@CarlCollins please check on battery shipping to South Africa.

1 Like

@onloop It’s not possible to ship to SA due to custom issues and less express lines

@onloop @CarlCollins
Thanks for checking guys, much appreciated!

1 Like

Older thread, but reviving it as I am looking at getting 18650’s into SA. How did you carry the 30 x 30Q cells? I’m guessing hand luggage, but did the airlines not enquire about them and their capacity?

1 Like

@jezza Yes, all 30 individual cells were in my hand luggage, in their original box. As long as each cell is below 100Wh you’re allowed as many as you like. Samsung 30Q cells are 10.8Wh each.

I also printed out the specifications sheet listing all the technical data, in case there were any questions/issues. Never needed it though.

From what I understand you can only take 2 spare batteries under 100Wh. Have you got a link to any regulations that says you can take as many cells as you want if under 100Wh? If I can take many cells that would be awesome!