Reverse DIY Esk8

Reverse DIY Esk8: Is It for you? Are you an extreme DIY builder or rider? Do the following apply to you?

• own more boards than dress pants (or have dress pants with diyt knee holes)
  • have several cabinets in your house dedicated inherently toxic or dangerous items (i.e. lithium batteries, epoxy, high Amp power supplies, leaded solder/nickel)
  • picked a late night skate over naked time with a special person
  • wrecked your car because you were rushing to get home and meet up with your eskate crew
  • caused at least 3 minor house fires that were build related
  • patched/painted more than 5 drywall holes from runaway boards or accidental throttling

Yeah?! Are you itching for something new?! Then you, Sir or Ma’am, should try REVERSE DIY ESK8!

What is “Reverse DIY Esk8”? You’re probably thinking, “Forward, No Reverse with Break” for Lyfe is tatted on my chest in Old English! What are you, … a Boostedboard owner?” No way Brochacho! Reverse DIY Esk8 is the process of deconstructing complete builds or commercial boards and using the components to creatively address the everyday needs of non-eskate, regular folk. This group includes:

• muggles
  • rollerbladers
  • vape bros
  • bird scooter riders
  • Security guards

What do non-Esk8 people need/do/like? Generally, stuff that doesn’t matter or is borning AF. If your Mom nagged you about it, they love it. Stuff like:

• pushing all the time
  • ironing clothes
  • collecting furniture
  • hosting dinner parties for her work friends that you give zero shits about
  • reporting HOA violations
  • obeying “void if broken” stickers
  • matching hand towels that are just for decoration
  • extra cup holders
  • satellite radio.

My first build: The Fight Club Narrator Here is the board starting off: image I don’t know if it shreds, but its big and has really practical looking components.

image image

• Who doesn’t love cookies? Who doesn’t adore the rustic aesthetic of this functional end table? Perfect, and it effortlessly rotates to allow you grasp more empty calories you don’t need. A+
  • I am Jack’s elevated A1C

image Have a chilly alcoholic beverage? These oversized risers make functional coasters. Reduce the vibrations! Have your martini stirred not shaken.

• Do you even workout bro?
  • Lithium batteries pack a 1-2 punch of electrolytes and mood stabilizers. The electolytes in these cells will fill your cells post CrossFit daily workout with the things all plants crave.
  • Brought to you by Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.
  • Has exhausting social media posting of CrossFit workouts left you a little depressed? No worries bro, the lithium in this mix will even you out.

• chilly this winter? Charge these cells in a smart charger with the wrong setting. It’s smart right?
  • Leave these unsupervised and go organize your knicknacks in the garage. You will be pleasantly suprised at your gadgets ability to warm your home, and maybe even your heart!

• Think Ironing is just for moms? Think again, I’m still finishing this slick mobile ironing board station.
  • Waiting forever for a group ordered 100 amp rated iron to ship from Australia.

• Need to express your unique and special opinion on the World Wide Web?
  • You are special!
  • This little number is your personal access station to the e-community

• Are you a closet weirdo that allegedly ate a sizable volume of cherry chapstick as a child? Relive your childhood with these cell holders that are perfect for organizing your chapstick collection.
  • Allegedly

• Security conscious about threats that aren’t real? Make your neighborhood safe again with this gun-like remote.
  • Pro-tip: leave it loaded on full charge under your pillow the way the founding fathers intended.
  • my finger is my safety FTW

• I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise
19 Likes

tenor

15 Likes

I%20approve%20of%20this%20meme%20_e74f48f8f3c5abdea5c11d76583a5dc5

13 Likes

Did I eat like a sheet of acid tonight?

16 Likes

I wish… Been a while

6 Likes

This is the best

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel like a nut. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Absolutely nothing on this forum has made any sense in the last 36 hours :joy: :rofl:

Guess I ate the acid too :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

It’s a hot day and there is a power cut. But somehow my sweat drenched head has an idea. Ding! :bulb: I rush to find my tool box, grab my esk8 and my trusty cooling fan. And get to mad scientist mode. Screws flying, ducktapes ripping and bam, I have have a windmill. I stuck the rotor of the fan on my esk8’s wheel and shoved it outside my apartment’s window. The wind turns the fan and I have some electricity :buzzzz. Hue hue hue. Now time to get some cooling action. Time to turn on the faaaan. But, oh shit, oh nooo, there is no fan nomoo :sob:

1 Like

Sharing is caring!

1 Like

Wtf a lot of the things apply to me instead i just store my lithium batteries on the floor for people to trip over em

1 Like

Oh believe me I know o3o

But whoever is sharing the shitty attitude… well, they can keep that to themselves :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

@anon64938381 this what happens when we aren’t allowed out to skate! You hear that God!? Listening climate change deniers ?!

Snow in Vegas, Hawaii, LA, hail in San Diego. Weather plus Chinese New Year slowing production and delivery is a recipe for restlessness.

@Deckoz haha, not a knock on Mcgivering things and being resourceful. Just frustrated that I have 5-7 builds that I can’t seem to finish. At least I can knock out a tear down of a wacky board and try to be clever out loud.

image Mototec 1600, consider yourself dissembled.

1 Like

Who are you? Me?

I need to stop building batteries for my dumbass friends.

I literally have parts for a kaly gear carver just sitting in a pile right now. It kills me.

Also I keep my 30Qs in those Ikea steel mesh bins, loose and at full charge.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@brenternet just broke up with me.

Wanna go steady?

2 Likes

Is there any proof that youre NOT the same person? o-O

2 Likes

Does Psychotiller log on as notorious exmembers to stir up trouble and business?

4 Likes

2 Likes

IMG_20190212_201841

IMG_20190222_203140

We are both literally posting pictures of esk8 parts on an esk8 forum. So yeah. Basically the same person.

Absolute mad lads.

Airplane WiFi is making uploading a 1st world CRISIS.

1 Like