Review my TEEMO BOARD only IF you have a high YouTube subscriber count

I tried to mail them about one, no biggo youtubo so no me tryo.

There needs to be an affordable 20mile range board. They built a paved trail a few years ago and connected two a short walk from my house. It’s 11 and a half miles to reach the train station to Chicago. Lord only knows why they’ve created train cars on the South Shore for bicyclists… SMH When we are the target audience… Best honestly is a short board that can cover medium distances to ease on all the commuters.

Here is a link to a review I did on a board… the video has 3.9K views which is not real high but I have a few more review videos that have a few thousand views each also on the same board and some test videos that have a few thousand views on the boards also but I am looking to replace the brand as far as reviewing and standing behind the company and seen your boards a while back and been watching for the past month and love that you used the same hub motors used on another board that is selling at 3x or 300% more!!! SO I would love to see and test this board!!! I would do multiple review videos and test videos as well as mention it on other channels because I have networked with a few electric skateboarding YouTubers that wanted to have me on their channel because of a couple projects I have been working on that is for the electric skateboarding community!!! I would love to join the TEEMO team and do some solid review and test videos for the TEEMO BOARD!!!

Here is a link to one off the videos on a board i reviewed…https://youtu.be/KwCDe6GxQHA

Dude, you gotta stop. The all caps and no puncuation means noone is gonna read it. Your just taking up space and trashing up a thread. Slow down and try to be more succinct in what you want to say.

5 Likes

I know you want that free board, but it’s probably not gonna happen since this Teemo thread is old and he stopped providing the few free units he was offering. You might consider sending him a PM. But I’m not sure you all cap essay will be easy for a Chinese person to read through. So keep it simple

1 Like

Look at that :slight_smile: Looks like @teem is successful in his his marketing :wink: I know it’s another board from China but it seems that those guys had quite a lot of fun with it.

3.1 million subscribers and not a helmet in sight…

1 Like

I would like to do a review on this teemo board. I am very interested in it and have seen a bunch of reviews and would like to review myself aswell. Let me know if you can send me a free board and i will do a video review on youtube.

They are skaters. It’s another culture, respect that.

I respect safety & common sense, these guys obviously have very little of either and are setting a bad example! That is something we DONT need especially after the recent deaths in this community so no i wont respect that!

how much do you charge for shipping to the EU?

Hey Andy here with Speedsociety.com, I’m very familiar with E-boards and we have one of the largest network of followers on the net spreading across all social media platforms, (not just youtube) Around 60 million in total. Send us a board and we will review it. As you can see for yourself, most of our posts get between 300k to 1million plus views on facebook alone, not including all the views we could easily get from instagram, youtube or any of the other high ranking pages we own. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in, Thanks

1 Like