Rocket Freeflow and Rocket Dual

@Eboostin - Yeah, I believe we have a few without the cut out of you aren’t using our batteries these would work for you.

@Zoddy @itsgreekpete - The clearance is typical clearance of any DIY setup. The truck base is actually parallel to the bottom of the carbon fiber deck.

P.S. - We have about 4 boards left for this batch. Any orders after will be on the next batch. If anyone is interested and wanted it soon. I’d suggest ordering soon. Delivery time is about 2-3 weeks for any new orders. Preferably 2 weeks (USA orders).

Sounds good. What’s delivery looking like for those us who ordered a bit earlier ? Or is it the same for all?

@itsgreekpete - Can’t tell from your name :slight_smile: but if you ordered already. Going to try and get it done within 1-2 weeks if your in the USA.

Wow that was a fast one. [email protected] was me. The one with all the questions ahaha

@torqueboards any pics or videos of the complete board with battery, LCD installed?

We’ll have a waterproof cover sometime soon to make it more waterproof :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

@torqueboards what is the thickness of the lid? And does if flex a little with a person weight? My concern is it transfering the weight to the batteries

And what’s only the deck weight? If it’s ligher than my current deck + enclosure it will be hard to resist

@pedrodemio Lid is 3mm thick. Doesn’t flex with me on the lid I’m about 180lbs. It’s got a bit of flange around it for support too. Deck by itself weighs 4lbs. What’s yours weigh?

1 Like

Nice, only my deck weight 4lbs , and I weight the same as you

The only thing that worries me is water, where I live it’s inevitable to get wet or have to ride thru some poodles (or puddles) from time to time, maybe some rubber seal will do the trick, or duct tape, that’s what I’m using on my current build

Thats gotta be hell on boards, all that fur, not to mention fluids…ewwww :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The owners don’t like it, but by the time they realize what happened I’m already clear of the danger zone

Want to build the longer carbon fiber deck style now :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can’t wait !!!

@torqueboards how long would it take on delivery for international orders? Also, do you have any videos by any chance? :slight_smile:

@gianmaranon - As soon as we can around the same time. I’ll get in contact with you. Batteries will be shipped out separately. As of now, no videos but we plan on it.

Any updates on delivery dates?

Looks like 10s3p will be shipped very soon and the 12s in March.

We’ll start shipping the first batch anyday now. Just finalizing a few things.

Love those decks Dexter. Stealthy vibe goin on.