Ruroc Special Promo Sale Code: ESK8SQUAD (It’s OVER)

Hello everyone… is everything good now?

Bump bump buck fuck

1 Like

Yup. Un-bunched my panties

1 Like

Just like she’s about to do when she stands up hahaha

3 Likes

Don’t these helmets get hot?? They’re made for snowboarding, how would they do in 90+ degree weather? they look awesome though, but not sure about the comfort part.

Also the RG1-DX is still $326 WITH the code :frowning: Only the boring black onyx is $185

Positive vibes @Photorph positive vibes

1 Like

Haha my bad. Honestly I want the chrome one just cuz it looks sick, but that one is still $300+. I would have paid $185 for it. Their website also states they are launching a new line sept 1st, wonder if they will have further discounts on the older models.

You know me man… ill even pull a “back 2 school season” bs on him if I have to get a deal hahhah

2 Likes

@Photorph ideally i wanted to get a private list of shit he doesn’t want or has tons off…as we know onxy is in good supply hahahaha… but just odd sizes or not perfect…you know stuff like that…working on him…

It helps if you assholes buy some helmets…

Im jjust sayin’ hahahahah

3 Likes

I’m Still Holding Out for them to pay us to wear them

4 Likes

I think he was gonna do a line of chrome athletic cups… I think yoj are definitely the man to “Head” that campaign…first ever Cup Ambassador

Bwhahahahah

3 Likes

Hope it still comes with the goggles but as long as the shippings free I’m in @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Ordered :+1:t2: Many thanks @Michaelinvegas :clap:t2:

1 Like

@Skunk I”ll make you famous… hahaha

4 Likes

Heads up…Ruroc wants me to open this shit up to more people…so…

Order your shit soon before the goons buy it out

In will be posting a special Esk8Squad sale every where

https://www.ruroc.com/en/rg1-dx-helmets/397-rg1-dx-onyx.html

$185 shipped…while supplies last…

Just a heads up

1 Like

im ordering mine now damn it lol

i was considering the white with rosegold its the same price as the onyx but it just dosnt go with my build at all but it looks cool.

i still want the chrome so bad but at double the price i cant justify it lol

been trying to buy this helmet for an hour but their website friggen sucks it will just stop working randomly i cant even register to buy the helmet…

@battosaii I had problems with registering too until I ticked the box to receive offers/promos/spam. Kind of lame it wouldn’t work otherwise, but that did it for me.

2 Likes

thats what it was… they should atleast make a pop up saying that i was there for a while but i ordered my Ruroc im so excited thanks @Michaelinvegas ive been needing to replace my TSG i took a spill with this is perfect timing

1 Like

Woah, stuff’s been changing, what’d I miss? @Michaelinvegas can I get refunded for the shipping cost if I already paid?